Reminder for assistance for FlyingHighNow

by bebu 25 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

BUMP!!

bebu

PS: bttt's are much appreciated! I am going to be out of town!

• bebu
    bebu

FHN, just found this resource for your car! This church is just over 100 miles from you, and they do both car and home repair for those who need help.

http://humc.us/main.php?smPID=DBS::HOMEREPAIR

Ask them, too, if they know of any other car ministries in your area--or people in your area who would be willing to help.

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

FHN tells me that monies she HOPES to come in will pay for utilities--but she has nothing left to pay for school supplies/clothes for Julian. If you want to send money to help out Julian, please do so (pm me if you need her info) and let her know that's what you want it to be used for. She's having trouble finding suitable things at Goodwill and Salvation Army, since there are many families who are using their services.

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

BUMP!!

BTTT!!

Hoping for some good news soon on that job, Flying! You're going to have to use duct tape to keep an edge over Ricky Bobbi. He's a stinker, I agree!

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

BUMP

I will be out for a week... if anyone would like to bring this bttt... I am sure that FHN will appreciate this very much!!

bebu

• hubert
    hubert

I'm going to be out next week, too, so I can't bttt it for ya. I would if I could.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit