Reminder for assistance for FlyingHighNow

by bebu 25 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Hello again everyone.

It's a new month coming, and I would like to encourage folks who CAN and feel personally lead to, to give some special financial assistance to FHN. Yes, there are always bills to be paid... And she needs a hand up for a few weeks longer (remember, this is not a long-term need).

It is hoped that FHN can be tided over, esp. to sufficiently prove to CPS that they do not need to worry about Julian, the older grandson in her care. And that FHN can use the time away from work to work out all the issues/appointments/paperwork she is facing, and not lose her job during the process.

There is a lot of grief because Mickey has been removed, and a lot of anxiety about losing Julian. Balancing that information is the relief that now FHN is getting food assistance through Angel Food Ministries, has been getting a great deal of support from her church which will hopefully influence CPS's decisions about Julian, and that she is hoping to ease back into work this month. Also, Andy is doing better in many ways, and that helps a great deal emotionally.

She was able to pay all her bills last month, thanks to the combined effort of many terrific people from this board. She is trying to be responsible in her decisions. Please pm me for FHN's contact info if you would like to send her a card--esp a card with a bit of cash, that can help her get through this next month.

Thanks in advance.

bebu

(And thanks in advance for any/all BTTTs. )

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

btt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• bebu
    bebu

Oh, if a person wants to offer assistance through Paypal, please pm me for her email address. Several people used it last month and she was able to receive funds quickly.

I'll be out this morning, but will check for pm's when I return around noon PST.

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

BTTT

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Bebu and all who have helped.

I will be going back to work on a limited schedule the week of the 8th.

Let's all hope the news for Julian will be better than for Mickey. Mickey was part of the system in Connecticut, so when we had this big change, they didn't want to take chances and brought him back there.They want you in optimum health and circumstances to be a foster family. We, of course, are heart broken over little Mickey. I hope they will allow us to speak with him on the phone. We miss him so much. I think I am more concerned about him missing us than us missing him. He wanted to stay here and was very happy with us.

Julian is also very happy here and has told Michigan so. I hope they will see that we have taken excellent care of him and will continue to do so.

• Cellist
    Cellist

bttt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bump!

• bebu
    bebu

BuMpItY bUmP...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest