Russell's Gravesite Pictures - (just got back from Pittsburgh)

by thecarpenter 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Awesome, thanks Diest!

• Scott77
    Scott77

In a beautful way, apostates are doing a great job exposing the Watchtower's secretive past. Thanks to Technology, we shall win. Mr. Carpenter, you have done a great job. Kudos.

Scott77

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Someone should take a handycam to that Pittsburgh Masonic Center across the way from the pyramid and start asking them questions. Put them on the spot, get them squirming.

• whathappened
    whathappened

This was an eye opener for me a year and a half ago when I first saw this. Not surprising that the Watchtower Society doesn't publish these images, is it?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hmmm.... I'm just outside of Pittsburgh for a few days. My very active JW sister was mentioning that she is interested in doing something WT related. Maybe I'll suggest this and make a few comments of my observations.

I remember this thread from when out was first posted. Thecarpenter came to an apostafest that I had planned and he was sharing these photos. So many years ago. Glad the thread was so easily found and revived.

-Aude.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I remember this thread from years back. I'm surprised that no one mentioned that the Masonic Temple across the road from Rosemount never had any connection to the Bible Students. It was built years AFTER the cemetery came into existence, the property originally belonging to the Catholics.

Also, I think the readers here will be interested to read Barbara Anderson's comments on Russell and Freemasonry at

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.org/charles-taze-russell-was-not-a-pennsylvania-freemason/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit