Have you read Mein Kampf?

by AK - Jeff 14 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

RGB - History is wont to repeat itself without the lessons learned and applied. That is of concern, true.

Jeff

• needproof
    needproof

Well said READ GOOD BOOKS

I did try to read Mein Kampf, but to be honest, it bored me to death. He did sketch up a second book, 'The New World Order'. Where have I heard that before

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I read parts of it. He has some points in the beginning, pointing out the weaknesses of democracy. But it gets worse and worse. BTW, you cannot buy the book in Germany unless you are a historian.

• Forscher
    Forscher

My high school library had it.

And I checked it out and read it. I also read rise and Fall of the Third Reich by Albert Speer.

They are attacking free speech right now, Trent Lott, Newt Gingrich attacking free speech and the Constitution

How? By their opposition to Pelosi, Clinton, Durbin, and John Kerry's attempts to do the same by resurrecting the so-called "fairness doctrine" for radio broadcasting? Doesn't it bother you that the only medium Pelosi et. al. are attacking is the one where their political opponents have a serious voice?

Forscher

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a t-shirt that has the Pillsbury dough boy on it and he is dressed like a Nazi and he is Hail Hitler stand, and on the bottom it says White Flour!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit