C. T. Russell Must Be Rolling In His Grave

by KD 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RR,you are on the money,you`ve done your homework!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RR, your on the money,you`ve done your homework!!

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi Larc,
    Me and Rollo go back a few years ago. I was on his bible student forum at e-groups and he promptly banned me when I started posting little tidbits (with links), about the scam artist that he so admires....
    I know that the info was valid, most of it was from Alan F. research (I checked it with other sources) and I have to give him a "A" for accuracy. Rollo didn't like to see his idol exposed for the charlatan he was, so I was given the boot. He also has great disdain for the Free Bible Student groups who recognize the lunacy of basing a theology solely around pyramids and Pleiades, as well as the much trashed 'Studies in Scriptures".
    Rollo likes to paint Russell as superior to Rutherford but one lying 'miracle wheat seller' is as bad as the next megolamaniac.
    Hey, if not for Russell and his shenanigans NONE of us would be having this conversation today!
    Rex

• mike047
    mike047

REX; what, specifically is wrong with the Studies in the Scriptures?
    I have read all 6 of Russell's vols. I like them. I am reading the Original Watch Tower reprints at the present and enjoy them also.

• logical
    logical

Russell was a false prophet

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Has any body else found the sight with the camera?

• RR
    RR

Logical, Russell never claimed to be a prophet, unlike the Socxiety of today who have made such claims. But I won't debate this issue with you!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yep, if Charlie Russel was alive today he'd be spinning in his grave.

Irishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Englishman,we can watch,if we can just find the dam camera!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit