JWs vs. Jesus Christ

by R.F. 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zack
    zack

This is just one more facet of their anti-christ beleifs. Officially, most JW's are still in their sins because only the 144,000 are in a covenant relationship with God. How can it get more anti-christ than that? 6 million people who want to please God by going to meetings and feild service and assemblies, etc.... and yet THEY WILL NEVER PLEASE HIM and their leaders don't allow them to get close to Him. The WTS KEEPS THEM AWAY FROM JESUS.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It does separate them from Jesus and the amazing thing is that most JWs have never noticed that this grossly heretical position has no serious Biblical backing anywhere it was just created arbitrarily by their leaders who have produced a number of crude doctrinal errors.

There is only one church and one destiny for all those that are part of it and outside it lies the world of non believers who are alien to Christ.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

The antichrist WT Society shoves Jesus down in a hole, demands the sheep to worship the sales organization, and lets him out once a year to make a public mockery of his sacrifice.

When I went back to studying and asked for a copy of "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived," I was astonished at the reluctant response.

First, the pioneers exchanged furtive glances with each other. Then the discouraging questions:

"Why do want *that* book?" "What's your sudden interest in Jesus?" "Do you know, it's just a series of old Watchtower articles put together, nothing more."

My mom had given me the book when it was introduced, and it got misplaced during a house move. I just wanted a replacement copy for my library. Honestly!

I felt like a criminal just for asking. The queer behavior of these full-time ministers of Jehovah was just another nail in the Watchtower's coffin.

~Sue

• suavojr
    suavojr

marking

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit