BEST Watchtower analogy I have ever seen!

by RedPill2006 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

You can see it on a picture on the May 1, 2007, pages 24-29)(YOUTHS GOALS HONOR GOD) Watchtower on PAGE 26!

Watch carefully what the girl is doing and what she is drinking......

This has SYMBOL character. If this isn't on purpose, than it IS THE BEST ANALOGY to what the WT means to your life....

RedPill.

Could someone please scan that picture and post it here???? For others to see.....I don't have a scanner.

• eclipse
    eclipse

The red pill, according to the movie, meant that person would see the matrix. they go down the rabbit hole and see how deep it goes.

The blue pill means you ''wake up'', with no memory of taking the blue pill, back in the ''world'' as you perceive it, back ''asleep'' under the machine's control.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I don't have the Watchtower, but here is the quote. It is the perfect analogy.

Neo: What truth?
      Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
      (In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill)
      You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
      (A red pill is shown in his other hand)
      You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
  • RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

No. I'm not referring to my nickname (yes I know the meaning, that is why I choose it).

But on that particular Watchtower mag, they have a young girl sitting on her desk, studying the Insight books and some other crap WT literature, all over her desk......and in front of her, she has a GLASS WITH what seems like KOOL-AID in it! I didn't notice the detail....but during WT study, my wife says: look she's drinking KOOL-AID.....and it hit me like a hammer.....

"Hey, that's true......look at the books she is reading....."

STUDYING WT literature is really like "drinking the Kool-Aid" for your mind (see http://www.answers.com/topic/kool-aid?cat=technology, under the topic "Drinking the Kool-Aid, for the ones that are not familiar with the expression).

This picture in a WT study article speaks of 1000 words.....

RedPill.

• Marcel
    Marcel

wow, red-pill...

thats really astonishing! im not from the states and i wasnt aware of a drink called kool-aid and the proverbs around it... but thats truly the best anlogy ive ever seen in a WT picture...

its so accurate... it could be on purpose...

theres a black sheep in the image department?

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006
    it could be on purpose...

theres a black sheep in the image department?

I thought so, as well......or some funny guy. But it wouldn't surprise me, since it isn't the first time they had dissenters in Writing or other heavy departments.....

I welcome that! More, more, more.....(I would like to see someone at Graphical "dropping" a Computer on the desk of "studying" witnesses......)

RedPill.

PS: It could also be unpurposedly.....but I enjoy this picture!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

so where is the pic then?

Someone reputable please do it...no photoshopping

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ummm, excuse the ignorance of this Brit' but, what's Kool Aid and why is it significant here?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    Ummm, excuse the ignorance of this Brit' but, what's Kool Aid and why is it significant here?

Kool Aid laced with cyanide was the drink used by Peoples Temple
    members for the mass suicide/murder in Jonestown, Guyana in
    November 1978, although some reports say they drank Flavor Aid.

Since then, the term drinking the Kool Aid has become synonymous
    with accepting false religious doctrines as truth, as most of us on here
    did at one time.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ah! Got it.

And that picture is for real?! I may have a copy - I'll go check and if I've got it I'll scan it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit