My daughter's wedding photos (I got to go!)

by alamb 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Stunning pictures! Thanks for sharing!

• gdt
    gdt

Hello there. Sorry I have done something wrong here, and started another thread under 'your daughter's wedding.' I was so carried away, and also a bit ignorant as to posting procedures!

Sorry, Geoff.

How beautiful. You have such great things to remember. As a marriage celebrant (as well as an old bloke and a brother cognizant of all the things which could be done better!) I had to say how beautiful the whole presentation. If you have the ceremony recorded and would like to send it me, please do. [email protected]

Sincerely, geoff gdt

• free2think
    free2think

Beautiful pictures, im glad you got to go.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for sharing, alamb, Was that near SLC?

So why were 3 df'd invited because it was outside the KH? Wedding speakers, elders or not, can be censured and removed by the BOE. They have to ask permission. I assume the BOE was simpatico with this arrangement.

Of course, if it is a judge or justice of the peace.............

Blondie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Everything was stunning!! Thanks for sharing those photos with us!!

BB

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

What a beautiful young woman, and stunning photos.

Leslie

• alamb
    alamb

It was near SLC. That's the lake in the background. It was performed by an elder...my old pioneer partner.

I don't know how they swung it. We made a DVD for her and several JW's were texting me and e-mailing me pictures. I guess that's not speaking to me so it's OK. They all made me promise not to tell. The JW's tried to shun us but we turned it around and didn't let them. It was a beautiful day. The "witness" they were trying to give backfired. ha

• poppers
    poppers

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

• ninja
    ninja

well done mrs....looks like a lovely day....congrats on giving them a good "witness".....your wee mate....the ninja

• unique1
    unique1

Simply gorgeous!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit