My daughter's wedding photos (I got to go!)

by alamb 23 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

My daughter got married last week....and I got to go! Please see her photos at www.mjmorganphoto.com.

Go to Proofing and then type "jessy". Everything was so beautiful and the photos are outstanding.

This is a JW wedding and 3 df'd persons were invited. You can see the joy in the JW faces!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Wow. What a wonderful day. By the way, I got to the pictures by clicking on the 'proofs' link and typing jessy. Beautiful pictures and beautiful bride. Congratulations to all.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

gorgeous pictures!! i'm glad you got to go, your daughter is beautiful and her new hubby is hubba hubba!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Those pictures were beautiful! I'm so glad you got to go to the wedding ;)

• magoo
    magoo

...you must be very happy for your beautiful daughter.....they make a handsome couple...

magoo

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your daughter is beautiful and her husband is cute too. What a beautiful wedding. I hope they are very happy. Was there any issues or conflict with you being at the wedding? Or the other DF's?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Beautiful!

I am so happy you got to go.

purps

• choosing life
    choosing life

Your daughter has such a beautiful smile. The pictures are wonderful. I am so glad you got to share this with your daughter.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The photos were taken with great imagination and have a beautiful ambience, congrats for the daughter's wedding.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I see that they couldn't get permission to use the kingdom hall....LOL

Sorry, just thru that in because it has gotten so hard to get the hall most don't even bother around here anymore.

The pic's are absolutely stunning and I thought the sunset ones was an great touch. A beach wedding! Awesome. I wish them all the happiness they can find.

Any chance they will make a run for it?

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit