I feel kind of sorry for this kid!

by dedpoet 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

I knew a girl in Jr. High whose name was Laura Stein. Guess what they named her younger brother?

Frank Norman Stein (Frank N. Stein).

Warlock

• juni
    juni

Unfortunate that the parents feel this is funny or cute. Though it sounds like their idiocy runs in the genes.

Autumn is a pretty name; hopefully she'll see her parents for immature idiots and drop the middle names.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

There was actually a fully grown Pakistani in my gr. 10 class who was only about 4ft 5 and he was very slim. His name was Muhammed Ali. What a contrast and irony.

My brothers name is Randy. It seems ok in this country, but when he went to Austrailia and England no one could beleive someone would call their kid that. His introduction always brought laughter .

There was a kid in my English class his last name was Ng. I dont even know how to pronounce that.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    There was a kid in my English class his last name was Ng. I dont even know how to pronounce that.

Ty,

That would be pronounced "ing". The kid was probably Vietnamese or Cambodian.

Warlock

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

how about this guy that we know don key

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey I knew a woman named Iona Bong......I think thats a funny name however she did marry into it!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I heard of a woman whose last name was Apple. First name? Candy.

Some new parents are blinded by the cuteness of their infant offspring and think "precious" names are appropriate. They don't have the foresight to see how much of a burden a name like that will be when the child grows up.

• moshe
    moshe

I would guess that the junk mail companies will leave this kid alone when she grows up- and I think she would be protected from being a victim of identity theft, too.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Wasn't Theodore Jarcyt left out?

• lilybird
    lilybird

As a teen dub I was friends with a girl called Candy Kane.

My father never believed in second names , He thought they were a waste of time. He and his sisters weren't given second names and my sisters and I never were given second names. People would never believe me when I said I had no second name. They always thought I must have a name that I didn't want anyone to know. I gave all my kids a second name because I always wished I had a second name..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit