Funny answering machine messages

by ButtLight 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I was a smart ass when i was younger.

I recorded the answering machine messages of a few JW's, and when they phoned me, I could see who it was with my display, so i put the cassette of that person, so they heard their own voice and answering machine message.....when they phoned me.

I did that to an elder too....

It was hilarious to hear how they reacted....

I did that because they would always phone for some kind of service.......would you go pick up so and so, would you come and mow the lawn at the hall.....so on so forth....so i got fed up.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, I couldnt help myself, I had a few beers, and changed my message!

"Hi, you've reached ***-****, we're not home right now, so please leave us a message. If you're a telemarketer, please press *, turn around in a circle, and then take us off your list! If your a creditor, please leave your name, number, address, birthdate, SS#, mothers maiden name, credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, and the last three didgets on the back of your card, and you will receive a payment shortly! Thank you! "

Now I am wishing they would call instead of dreading it!

• free2think
    free2think

LMAO Butt

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    LMAO Butt

Im not joking either.......i really put it on there. The next "unknown" or "blocked" or "1-800" caller is goint to get a little surprize! Im sure it will make fun for the office.........but then again..........they may have all the coworkers call to hear it!

• free2think
    free2think

I'm really tempted to change my answer machine message now. I love messing with people's minds.

• JH
    JH
    "Hi, you've reached ***-****, we're not home right now

How can that be Buttlight, weren't you home when you recorded the message?

• Twitch
    Twitch

"Hi, Is Twitch there?" followed by silence,.......

• RHodge6685
    RHodge6685

I like my ex-husband's message:

Hi. This is (name's) refrigerator speaking. The answering machine is out of service, so please leave a message and I will stick it to myself and make sure he gets it. Thank you. Goodbye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit