Memory Photo Album of the 2007 "Follow The Christ" Convention!

by Nosferatu 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This year, I've decided to compile a photo album of some memorable moments that occurred at this year's convention. Jehovah's happy people sit, attentive with notepads in hand, eager to indulge in the spiritual food that the Faithful and Discreet Slayv has prepared for this most important and memorable event! Here are some of the more memorable people who were in the audience:

Brother and Sister Snuffalupagus

Young brother Dubblelife having a nap in the parking lot

Brother Gluttonus thinks those sun glasses are fooling Jehovah

As you can see, Sister Jammies did her Watchtower (on the table) but is apparently too sick to associate with her fellow Christians. Perhaps a local needs talk is in order once she gets better.

alt

Jehovah says "Use The Rod"

The Watchtower warns...

Two less chairs for a newly-interested family to sit. Not a very fine Witness at all.

Elder Theo Crattic may want to resign after pulling this stunt.

alt

Even the hard-of-hearing are in need of some spiritual correction.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

In all fairness, itsn't it possible that the Snufflupagus couple are being treated for the whiplash effect of "exciting changes" at the WTS, such as TWO DIFFERENT WATCHTOWERS ?????!!!!!!!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Why is that cup floating in the air in the last picture??

• Badger
    Badger

We totally need to do this for real. Anyone going to the DC, snap a few candids!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Lavaendar! That's hilarious- it's a trashcan at the guy's feet...

;)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that is hilarious - it looked like a cup to me too. I loved the red sweater on the little cozy dog.

• ninja
    ninja

nosfy....I'm loving your work mate.......ninja

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Oh my, god, just thnking about all those nodding head that would/will go up and down and up and down and almost snap off when the person wakes up...

Mainly my head will go up and down and when is finally down, I';ll be taped and awakened to moe of the same sh*t that was said before i nodded off.

Good times.

• BrentR
    BrentR

The cup is being levitated by a demon that slipped past one of the attendants who was also sleeping. They are slippery buggers and you gotta watch for them.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The cup is being levitated by a demon that slipped past one of the attendants who was also sleeping. They are slippery buggers and you gotta watch for them.

HAH!

I was just going to say it was "the Deemunz" that snuck in while the guy was dozing, LOL! I had to go back and look twice---cuz it sure looked spooky to ME!

Good stuff, Nos!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit