Did you know any "Cool JW" ?

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Were there any "Cool" JW's that you knew, that did things that you found so cool for a Witness to do ?

If so, what did they do, that most JW's wouldn't even dare do ?

• JH
    JH

I took a ride to Montreal once with a JW and his family, and he was driving at 100 MPH with his cadillac on the highway.

I don't know if he was cool or plain stupid, but it was out of the ordinary for a JW to do that. In any case, I didn't see many JW,s do things out of the ordinary when I was in. They were mostly all well programmed to be dull.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..No..But..I met plenty of JW Dorks and Misfits that thought they were Cool!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Yeah, I knew a very cool JW girl. But I didn't know the JW side of her, just the very friendly great girl who was one of my closest friends in school. She actually got us into this dance thing at 16 where me and my other girlfriends got loaded (me for the first time) and she was just laughing about it and apparently had experience getting drunk before that.

I was hoping that she would have bowed out from Dubdom, because she's smart, and I don't know. But I learned the other day that unfortunately she still is a Dub. :( I hope to get together with her sometime.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Depends on your definition of "cool". From my perspective, every Witness that I knew that I'd considered cool is no longer a Witness anymore.

FBF

• undercover
    undercover
    every Witness that I knew that I'd considered cool is no longer a Witness anymore.

That pretty much sums it up....Hey! does that mean we were the "cool" dubs?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    very Witness that I knew that I'd considered cool is no longer a Witness anymore.

danny5.jpg (40415 bytes)

• greendawn
    greendawn

There was a ministerial servant that had a JW woman, married with a non JW, as his lover for about ten years before it was discovered after she got pregnant by him. The baby looked just like him so the husband of that woman knew right away it wasn't his. He was DFed.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Were there any "Cool" JW's that you knew, that did things that you found so cool for a Witness to do ?

If so, what did they do, that most JW's wouldn't even dare do ?

Yeah - me.

Whatever I wanted to!! lol

BB

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

ME. Played hockey, let my son play and coached baseball, camped, hosted lan parties, gave sage advice.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit