Dr. Who question for British posters

by Insomniac 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

It's been a long time since I watched Dr. Who, but I think the word you're looking for is tesseract, and it's a real word for a (hypothetical?) 4 dimensional cube. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

spoiler:

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

spoiler:

I think the Face of Boe was referring to the Master, not Captain Jack.

sorry for the double post.

• Gill
    Gill

Absolutely, totally, completely and utterly fantasticismal!!!!

Loving every bit of Dr Who stories!

Weeping Angels was fantastic! I was scared when I was hanging the washing out late at night after I watched that as we have two statues in our garden. I put all the lights on and didn't blink or turn my back on them the whole time I was outside!!!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I had been watching Dr. Who here in the states on the Sci-fi channel, and noticed it was also playing on BBC America, but about 6 months ago (maybe longer?) it seemed to disappear. *POOF!* For those on this side of the pond, what channel and day are you watching it? I've missed everything since Rose was left in the parallel universe.... been dying to find out what happens next!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

dimensionally transcendent = bigger on the inside than outside. Various Doctors have also used the term "dimensional transcendence" to describe the concept.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

4 words.....Daleks in New York.....(Can't wait to see that one). I believe the new season here in the US is supposed to start in July......Just got into watching Dr. Who not to long ago....First Episode I ever saw had the Daleks and Davros in it, and I was hooked. I LOVE watching the old b/w episodes with the First Doctor on You Tube.

• VM44
    VM44

I am waiting for Davros to return! But that will only happen if Terry Nation's estate gives permission to use the character.

--VM44

• Caedes
    Caedes

I agree with Chameleon as to who the face of boe was referring to.

I always thought that John Simm would make a good Doctor Who himself. The weeping angels was a particularly good episode, The bruising has only just started to go down on my leg and my hearing has almost returned to normal after Mrs Caedes screamed and grabbed my leg during that episode! She still doesn't like me pointing out any statues we walk past! I did suggest she could hide behind the sofa!

I can't wait for next weeks episode, John Simm being evil...woohoo.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

In reply to my husbands previous post....I didn't bruise him THAT badly... I had to grab for someone, they kept getting closer and closer to that guy and the faces just got worse....with the claws and fangs..... oh bloody hell; where's the sofa when you need it!!!! I did see a little statue in a garden the next work day and I had to laugh.......ok I also did look over my shoulder too It was scary! (hee hee)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit