I have a question?????

by Manjana 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Manjana
    Manjana

How many did enjoy the symbols at the memorial 2007, anyone who know that, rather important to me.

Regards Manjana

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

NEVER WENT AND NEVER WILL.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Maybe someone who is going to one of the summer District Conventions can see if they announce it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I wasn't there.

• Cellist
    Cellist

I don't know either, but why is it important? Just curious.

Cellist

• Manjana
    Manjana

When I left JW, there was about 8000 who enjoyed the symbols. 8 years ago. A few months ago, a witness wrote, that there was 8000.

Last night I read that another witness said, that there is about 5000.

So I thougt, that I would show him what the other witness said a few month ago, and ask him, if it is him or his brother, that is a lyer.

He is hardcore JW. And no matter how many times I show him links from the 10 of May, he says that there are no molesters in JW. He is incredible.

Manjana

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Here is the number of memorial partakers for the last 50 years straight from the Watchtower report. However a deluded JW that wants to stay that way will, nothing you ever show him can change that.

• Manjana
    Manjana

Okay Thank you very much.

Yes I know that it is impossible to convince him, that there are no lyers about the sexuel abuse cases and what else secrets there are in the Watctower. But my hope is, that a daubting JW is reading what we are writing, and because of the evidence I can show, he or she will deside to leave JW.

And what more, the witnesses are telling everybody in their own words, why they does'nt act against molesters.

A few of their arguments:

Come to the Kinddom hall and see for your self, there are no molesters.

When our leader at Bethel says, that they are taking care of the sexuel abuse cases, I feel save about that.

There are no molesters within JW.

And etc.

Well with such arguments they are showing the world, why JW is a phedofile paradise.

But thank you so much.

Manjana

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Come to the Kinddom hall and see for your self, there are no molesters.

Yeah, sure. Pedophiles walk around with a sign around their neck, "Keep away from children". You are right, with blinders like that, Kingdom Halls are a pedophile paradise. From the attached booklet, " Most hold responsible jobs and frequently align themselves with reputable organizations, sports leagues and churches."

http://www.unitedforjustice.com/PDF/tows_20020426_abuse.pdf

• Manjana
    Manjana

Thank you for the link, it's very helpfull. I will translate it, and use it in the society I am making in DK. Silenced Witness is the name. Starting on Tuesday.

I am so much looking forward to it. And I have many ideas I hope I can get into reality. I will work on it.

I read the rules from watchtower 2003 about molesters. I am so schoked that they don't even get df, but only looses their ability to be an elder, or what else they are doing.

If they agree that they are a molester. Which I doubt they do. Only a few. It's horrifying that it can happen in 2007. So I will try and get in touch with everybody who have a certain position here in DK, that can be helpfull to force the watchtower to hand the molesters to the police. I hope it will work.

But thanks again for you answer.

Manjana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit