Is Atheism the Path to True Spirituality?

by nvrgnbk 23 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Eclipse.........that's at least a nickels worth. nice.

I'll up that to a quarter, what with inflation and all. Good thoughts eclipse.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Thanks you guys. So I passed? lol

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If we are to clearly see what is Real, it is advisable to let go of everything, even atheism.

I agree with that, we have to let go of our personal bias and vested interest.

And when I do that to the best of my abilitiy, I come up with us being decendants of spacemen.

Of course, I also have at least one other theory, so maybe I havent completely let got of everything. But when I let go, I have to make sure my brain doesnt fall out.

• poppers
    poppers

From jaguarbass: "And when I do that to the best of my abilitiy, I come up with us being decendants of spacemen. Of course, I also have at least one other theory, so maybe I havent completely let got of everything. But when I let go, I have to make sure my brain doesnt fall out." ................ Willing to let go of everything means a willingness not to be sure of anything, even if it means risking your brain falling out. This takes true courage. The only alternative is to revert to what's comfortable because of its familiarity, but in doing so the fullness of life is missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit