funny irony

by bigdreaux 3 Replies latest social humour

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

so, i go outside to check my mail. i see a ziplock bag on my front lawn. i look down the street, and my neighborhood is littered with them. one on each lawn. so, i pick mine up. it has a piece of paper and a rock inside of it. i look at the paper, and it's a advertisement for a cleaning service. huh, that's ironc i thought. i felt like calling them, and telling i needed their services, and their first job is to pick up the mess they made.

• brinjen
    brinjen

That is ironic. Kinda like the spyware that installs itself on your computer that then advertises anti-spyware software....

Another irony; as I was typing this post, an ad popped up and offered to install itself to rid my computer of spyware....

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, bri, that always pisses me off. like, pop-up ads that promise no pop-ups. and who the hell are the people that actually click pop-up ads and buy stuff? who are these people? if i get a pop-up ad, i never even read it. i don't care what they are ofering, the very fact you annoyed me is enough to not buy whatever crapt your selling. but, obviously, someones buying into this crapt, otherwise, they wouldn't happen. dave chapelle did a great skit about this.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Pop-ups - ugh. I was watching tv last night (something I don't do often anymore) and found that now they have pop-up ads on the tv screen during the dammmmm show. Well thats enough right there to get me to not purchase whateverthehell they are selling.

&^^+*)&*^(*%$$%

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit