So I went to see Fantastic Four last night and.............

by free2think 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Just got back from the movie and unfortunately, I have to say I didn't think to much of it. The silver surfer was cool but I should have saved my money and waited for it to come out on DVD and rent it. I can't wait to see iron man, I hope they do a good job on it. I also want to see die hard and transformers later this month. Lots of hopefully good movies coming up.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I saw this movie tonight and I thought it was great.

I might go see it again in theaters.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hello Carpenter,

If you want to see some pics of the iron man suit armor prototype go to superherohype.com

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    They did do a great job with the silver surfer.

He was the best thing about the whole movie IMO. . . he was a very cool character. I've never been huge on The Final 4 but I have to say I thought it was pretty entertaining.

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Saw it and really enjoyed it. While i liked the darkness of the Batman Begins movie - i also enjoyed the light side of this one. The witty and joking banter between the 4 is what helps make this an enjoyable movie.

movie i'm looking forward to also - Transformers. those were the hottest things when i was 13 or so and the special effects look off the chart

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I've never been huge on The Final 4 but I have to say I thought it was pretty entertaining.

My apologies to all Fantastic Four fans... I've been calling it "The Final 4" all week

• emptywords
    emptywords

hoped you enjoyed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit