The start of the weekend....

by RichieRich 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So, I'm heading to the beach for the weekend with some friends, but we decided that we needed to go to the pool to get pre-tanned.

We had a blast, and it was a perfect example of the normal non-illicit activities that Witnesses would rather die than engage in.

What better way to start the weekend off then, with some smiles and some in your faceness.

Me and my buddy Marty

alt

Me and Allie, my friend's little sister.

alt

Allie "tattooing" me

alt

me and Allie's matching tattoos

alt

Learning how to check the chlorine levels in the pool

alt

Tell me this wouldn't land you in a Judicial committee

Or this

alt

And then back hanging out for we all split for the evening.

alt

A completely normal time with completely normal people. Something JWs may never enjoy.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Most social events in DubLand represent well scripted "agendas" with some absurd watchtower inspired subtext behind it. I have never enjoyed a "spontaneous" moment at a JW social function for the simple fact that you must always be 'performing' the good little dub role, not to mention the required blathering on about jehovah this and jehovah that.

p.s. dont forget the SPF 30!

• Mum
    Mum

Good for you, Richie! Those are some hot babes you're hanging with! And you're just getting started, with so many good times ahead...

Party on!

SandraC

• restrangled
    restrangled

Richie,

Have a great time, but I sure hope you are using sun screen with that red hair and fair skin.

Of the blond and burn class....

r.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey Richie,

Great pix.

But as far as the "completely normal" part, I've got to disagree. IMHO, you're definitely not, and that's why you're such a great part of JWD. Please don't ever be "completely normal". Then I'd have to stop reading your threads.

Have a great weekend!

Open Mind

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Enjoy your weekend at the beach. It sounds like fun.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hope you have a great weekend!

That lil gal is such a beauty! She seems to have the sweetest smile, makes me want to smile too.

That's what we need in the world, lesst craptower mags and more lovely smiles, joy IS a fruit of the spirit.

Roller

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think looking like you do now you should get three or four of your baddest mates and go up to the hall on sunday and say you want a bible study!

Good for you richie, I'm glad most everything is working out for you.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Your post just made me smile, Richie! RollerDave has it right. I remember the dubs talking about what joy "really" was and thinking, God that sounds BORING! Geez, those effers can flipping suck the fun out of everything! Go forth and enjoy! Life is GOOD!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Richie have a great weekend! Excellent pics - thanx.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit