Bah weep graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

by Paralipomenon 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

July 3rd. Are you excited?

If you understood the title, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't... well... I'm sure your life is fulfilling in it's own way. :)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have no clue what you're talking about.

• ninja
    ninja

I thought to myself....oh no I've been posting while drinking the guinness again......phew.....its klingon or something isnt it?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I googled that thread title...it comes up about some movie called.....Transformers:The Movie

SnakesInTheTower (of the "whatever" Sheep Class)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

My husband says that the thread title is the universal greeting of the Transformers, (he isn't a fan, but a work colleague is), so it must be something to do with them

• Scully
    Scully

I thought you were talking about Evan Almighty.... considering the scene in Bruce Almightywhere Jim Carrey makes Steve Carrell screw up a newscast with gibberish like that....

Not planning to see Transformers... but I will definitely see Evan Almighty.

• still_in74
    still_in74

I will absolutely, positively, assuredly and without fail see Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ya broke the rules lol!

8. Posting in a language other than English.
  • gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Isn't this the revised phrase uttered by "The Knights Who (Used To) Say 'Ni!' " ?

• Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

"Isn't this the revised phrase uttered by "The Knights Who (Used To) Say 'Ni!' " ?" HAHA! Oh how I do love Monty Python. "Say no more. Say no more. Could be. could be. A wink is as good as a nudge to a blind eye."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit