For those who pray...

by jayhawk1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

For those who pray, I have a unique request. Please pray for the end of the rain in Kansas. The wheat harvest time is now and what is already a bad crop could become much worse! Back in April there was a late and bad freeze which greatly damaged the wheat crop. And now what's left is being threatened by day after day by rain.

Please pray that the rain stops here in Kansas and moves on to Kentucky where there is a drought.

Please post to this thread so many will see it...

(I am not a farmer, just concerned about our ability to feed the world.)

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Will do jayhawk1.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You could send some of that rain down here to Florida.

• Poztate
    Poztate

O.K. Now praying for hurricanes to help dry things out. Please let me know how my prayer helped you out and if it was successful I will take it on the road and start charging for it.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Hi Jayhawk, I appreciate your concern. I live out here in western Kansas where we have had a major drought for many years.

Kansas is alive and well west of Hays! ;o) I do feel bad for those in the central and east and have seen the crops which are

ruined. But out here believe me there is plenty of good wheat to be harvested, as I said, we have had too many years of

no crops. So the rain has been a blessing for us in this part of the state. I do believe in prayer, but I also believe in

the cycles that are just nature's way...drought, deluge, etc. It is all in the plan. Anyway, good post and I hope you

understand where I'm coming from!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

AuntieJane, no problem... I'm glad the western Kansas crops are looking okay.

Jaguarbass, I'm trying to blow the clouds your way too.

Poztate, now I know who to blame for Greensburg.

And thanks Mrs Smith, it didn't rain much today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit