Sympathy Alert! Sympathy Alert!

by HadEnuf 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Oh no !!! Pooor Brookie

It hurts just thinking about it

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

POOH BEAR! Does that mean you cant come and play on the computer?

Been there done that, know how it hurts like a bugger. My daughter did that a few months ago....and it ripped her nail completely off. Eww

Hope you get better soon hun, love ya!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ooooh - poor Brooke - good thing not English otherwise just run under cold tap for ten minutes, lol.

• heathen
    heathen

ouchy wahwah ............... poor widdle ((brookey)) Try a few drinks and see how that makes yah feel ....

• free2think
    free2think

Ouch (((((((((((brooke)))))))))))))

I hope the painkillers are helping.

((((((hugs))))))

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hey brookie - hope you are feeling better soon ((((((hugs))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

BROOKIE >>>> that was awful wasnt it ? Get everyone to kiss it better

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yeah, it sucks! Thanks everyone....lol.

Ooooh - poor Brooke - good thing not English otherwise just run under cold tap for ten minutes, lol.

Well, I iced my hand for 3 hours and it wasn't getting better. I know what pain is, since I have had 2 eye surgeries, 3 leg surgeries(due to my leg aneurysm), 2 labors(one was 60 hours long) and a kidney stone. The Emergency Doctors know me very well. They looked at me and said..."What did you do now?" Plus, they know I don't go in unless it's bad.

They stuck a 3 inch needle in my finger 4 times to numb my finger. Then they drilled a hole in my nail to drain all the blood out. After the medication kicked in, it was pretty cool to watch. Even my husband enjoyed the view.

It looks 100% better than yesterday!

• lilybird
    lilybird

oh.. that looks so painful.!!! The last time I had my finger slammed in a car door was when I was a teenaged dub. We were out in fieldservice at the time. The elder and his wife who were driving us didn't even care. They just walked off to start their lame field service. funny, I forgot all about that untill now.Hope your finger feels better soon. at least you don't have to go door to door with a swollen throbbing finger.

• free2think
    free2think

Wow that looks very painful brooke. I'm glad its getting better though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit