What are you doing for Fathers Day?

by PEC 8 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

I will be driving up to my non-JW daughters for the weekend, Saturday we are going to a party and Sunday we will watch some movies, after I setup her HDTV.

Philip

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

sounds like an awesome weekend... enjoy...

personally i dont have much family outside of this religion... maybe i will try and look up my grandfather, but from previous contact, hes not overly interwested!!

the infamous one

• Gopher
    Gopher

Meeting up with 3 other ex-JW's at a terrific breakfast place in Minneapolis.

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to eat with ex-JW's, they're bad association.

• Heather
    Heather

Hubby and I are playing paintball on saturday.....its not fathers day until you get to shoot the one who knocked you up...LMAO

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

"Hubby and I are playing paintball on saturday.....its not fathers day until you get to shoot the one who knocked you up...LMAO"

And then there's times I'm glad my wife doesn't read these forums. Two of our children were over 10 pounds. I'm sure after she was out of ammo, she would continue to assault me with the butt of the rifle.

Thanks for the laugh. :)

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Hubby and I are playing paintball on saturday.....its not fathers day until you get to shoot the one who knocked you up...LMAO

So you're going try to knock him DOWN just because he knocked you the other direction?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I'm thinking breakfast buffet at The Machine Shed, an pretty good eatery on the very eastern edge of the twin cities, then go driving along the St Croix and look at all the boats, then my loved ones will bury me under a mountain of gifts, cards, well wishes, and fond reminiscences. They always do, it's wonderful.

Then off to my GF's mother's to honor her grandfather.

both of our fathers are no longer with us.

One thing i'm NOT doing is spending time with my nom-dub brother or my other brother "DF."

My non-dub bro is all right, but he is relatively gormless in the dad dept.

Oh, and I cannot stand the dreadful harpy he married (ptui!), the Royal Princess High-horse of Cheezistan.

Yeah, he IS df'ed, but that not my reason for avoiding him. I avoid him because in his case "DF" does not just stand for disfellowshipped, it also stand for two words, one of which is a euphemism for the primary external male reproductive organ, the other is 'face'

I'd dearly love to go shooting, but it just doesnt fit in the timeframe we are working with, maybe monday.

• Heather
    Heather

Actually we usually play together on the same team....but you know there is always "friendly fire? --- especially when i'm shooting down field and out pops his big head from behind a bunker...WAP!!! thank you for forgivness...and make up sex

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Getting a new tattoo !

I have my son's feet on m left chest...getting daughters hand on my right chest.

rgw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit