Ever gotten back at someone who shunned you?

by ButtLight 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have a few friends that just wont allow it. I think its so funny! They go into a store, see a jw that runs the other direction with their cart.......and they follow trying to strike up a conversation lol

I had a few perfect opportunities..........but never had the nerve......how bout you?

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Sister shunned me and wouldn't come to my wedding.

So I didn't go to her's. She still doesn't get why I didn't go to here wedding

• JH
    JH

I'm a little different. If I see a JW in the store, I walk the other way and flee them so that they won't have a chance to shun me. The worse is when you come up to them, and say hello and smile, and they look at you like s*it

I remember a long time ago, a brother was driving by my place and he saw me and looked at me and seeing that he was looking at me for a long time, i also looked at him and said hello, waved, and he didnt do anything and kept on. He did that on purpose. That got me upset, so the next day I drove in front of his house very slowly and stared at his house..... I was really upset. On top of that he wasnt very strong spiritually, and missed many meetings, so who was he to act that way.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I haven't personally, but Trev has when I've been with him.

We were walking our dog one day and a group of 6 jws were on the corner, just getting ready to start their fs. I knew them all, and Trev knew 5 of them, and as we approached them on the same side of the road, they turned their backs on us almost in unison. Trev commented, loudly enough for them to hear, and for a couple we know who were walking towards us to hear as well, that the jws had invented a new sport, "synchronised shunning", and wondering if it might become an Olympic event in years to come.

The couple, who know from talking to us how jws treat leavers, laughed out loud. The jws didn't seem to be amused.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Trev commented, loudly enough for them to hear, and for a couple we know who were walking towards us to hear as well, that the jws had invented a new sport, "synchronised shunning", and wondering if it might become an Olympic event in years to come.

LMAO! that was great! I'm still laughing to myself. I hope they felt ashamed.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL Linda! Sooo funny - I see why you married that lovely Trev!

I dont tend to meet an JWs I know but if I go back to my home town you can bet I will smile broadly at anyone I meet and say hi.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh god..........too many.......

Pretty much told them all where to go, in my house, in the kingdom hall, in stores etc etc etc......

I have gotten on a Microphone(during a karaoke performance) and announced to everyone who "they " were and that "they" are JW's and "they've" been committing premarital sex for the past 7 years.

I told the P.O(at the time) if he ever came near me or my children I would rip his balls off and make him watch as they turned black before his eyes. LOL - still love that one.

So many more..........

• ninja
    ninja

uh oh psycho alert......whyamihere is on the board.....he he

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I have gotten on a Microphone(during a karaoke performance) and announced to everyone who "they " were and that "they" are JW's and "they've" been committing premarital sex for the past 7 years.

GAWD, how i will never forget that one.........I took my beer and headed as far away as I could get!!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    uh oh psycho alert......whyamihere is on the board.....he he

I wouldn't say that, he on the other hand was. Bashed my family, mainly my father for 20 years and I was sick of it. To this day he won't come near me, he actually moved to FL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit