Do you have a favourite product you use?

by Bumble Bee 18 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    First is pure coconut oil for my hands. At room temperature it is a solid, so I have to immerse the pump container in a mug of hot water for about 5 minutes before I use it. It's wonderfully warm when I massage it into my hands, and leaves them silky soft! (smells nice too!).

I absolutely LOVE the smell of coconut. There's a coconut lotion from Bath and Body Works that one of my friends wears and everytime she puts it on it makes me want to go and buy some.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

That body polish sounds delicious. Most of those ingredients sound like they belong in a fine pastry or something.

I like Tutti Dolce Creme Brulee lotion. Mmmmm, it smells good.

I also like Frederick Fekkai shampoo and conditioner...but it's mega expensive so I use Dove.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Absolutely!!..There is a product I use a few times a day!..It`s made by a company called American-Standard..They make Toilets!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for sharing your favourites everyone!

LMAO @ OUTLAW!!!!!

BB

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

mayonnaise for my hair

urine for my acne

sex for my restlessness

and lots of hugo boss for my odours

the infamous one

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

to know me and to look at me, you'd NEVER think i was into the stuff i am into. i'm not ashamed to admit it either. i am comfortable with my sexuality. i love bath products, like from bed bath and beyond. after a hard, hot day of being greasy and sweaty, i love to take a long bubble bath. and if anybody laughs, i'll kick their ass. lol on a side note, i went to a rough bar one night, the kind of place you bring a gun to. i ordered a martini. the female bartender looked at me with a raised eye. she asked, "aren't you afraid someone will make fun of you for that?" i answered, "they'll only make that mistake once." lol

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    they just make you want to lick yourself

Don't you hate it when that happens Crumpet?

to know me and to look at me, you'd NEVER think i was into the stuff i am into. i'm not ashamed to admit it either. i am comfortable with my sexuality. i love bath products, like from bed bath and beyond. after a hard, hot day of being greasy and sweaty, i love to take a long bubble bath. and if anybody laughs, i'll kick their ass. lol on a side note, i went to a rough bar one night, the kind of place you bring a gun to. i ordered a martini. the female bartender looked at me with a raised eye. she asked, "aren't you afraid someone will make fun of you for that?" i answered, "they'll only make that mistake once." lol

Hey bigdreaux! Can I start calling you 'metro'?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Juniper Breeze plug in oil room scents......I can only get it on line from Bath and Body but they supposedly are making it a classic re-available in their stores.

Hopefully they will bring back the shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion......(Discovered all at a high end hotel)

nothing like it.

r.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nvrgnbck, as i stated, you'll only do it once. i promise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit