Do you have a favourite product you use?

by Bumble Bee 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I have a couple of favourites I'll share with you.

First is pure coconut oil for my hands. At room temperature it is a solid, so I have to immerse the pump container in a mug of hot water for about 5 minutes before I use it. It's wonderfully warm when I massage it into my hands, and leaves them silky soft! (smells nice too!).

Second is an Espresso-Chocolate Body Polish. It's a Mocha Latte....for your skin! It has all natural ingredients, fair trade certified organic coffee, sugar, fair trade certified organic cacao nibs, cold pressed sunflower oil, unrefined cocoa butter, madagascar vanilla, cocoa absolute, coffee essential oil, cold pressed grapeseed oil, rosemary and vitamin E.

It smells soooo yummy in the shower, chocolate and coffee - what could be better, and because of the cocoa butter and oils, moisturizes at the same time!

What are your faves?

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I have some of those chocolate body creams but they just make you want to lick yourself and they dont taste that great! But agreed the smell gorgeous!

My current favourite is one that I think Satan's Little Helper or maybe Humper recommended for my tattoo which is Banana Boat aloe Vera gel. Its great for any dry patches of skin and great on blisters too.

• Mum
    Mum

ROC moisturizer. I had what looked a large mole near my right eye. A doctor told me that it was not cancerous, just an age spot, and offered to remove it. I was too scared to let him do the procedure. Then a co-worker told me that she had used ROC for the same thing and that, gradually, the hideous thing melted away. I tried it and it worked! What a relief!

Regards,

SandraC

• JH
    JH

I'm kind of chemically sensitive, so I stay AWAY from perfumes, I can actually taste the perfume when I get in smelling range of it !!!

So my favorites are unscented deodorants, shampoos....etc

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Face: Boots No.7 Uplifting Day Cream, or Clarins Beauty Flash Balm for extra gorgeousness.

Body: Lush Dream Cream

Bath: Any Lush bath ballistics or melts, especially In The Nude and Blackberry Bath Bomb.

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

Press and Seal instead of the old Saran wrap

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Arbonne skin products. I love the citrus smell and it makes my skin really nice.
    Also I just discovered recently a new product from Paul Mitchell- which I don't usually use that brand but it's called "Super Skinny Serum" and it's a perfect lightweight way to stop out of control hair without weighing it down.

• free2think
    free2think

For my face i always use MAC, they are my fave.

Body: Cocoa butter, smells good and leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, BB!

I love Banana Boat sunscreen for my hair. I have really thick hair of an unusual color - totally natural - and the heavy cream allows me to keep every strand in place. But the look and feel is non-greasy. Wish I had discovered it years ago.

G'day!

CoCo[a] Butter

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Chapman's Liniment. Originally developed for horses, haha. But it is a witch-hazel herbal infused liquid. Which is WONDERFL for all aches, pains, minor inflammation. I wouldn't be without it! I woke this morning with a stiff neck - a brief spray of Chapman's and preso, my neck felt fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit