Borg Cost cutting measures...can you think of others?

by SnakesInTheTower 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Steve2

I have a memory that the Watchtower branch office in India was closed a few years ago to save money

sorry chap, your memory is faulty.... I personally called the India branch last summer and spoke to a brother in the Service Department there... (loooong story for another day after my fade is complete). They only have 20,000 Witneses in that country. (or maybe my call was forwarded to Crooklyn where someone with a bad accent pretended to be in India and they really did close it???...laughing now..paranoid conspiracy anyone??.)

Interestingly, this brother admitted to me (because of what we were discussing) that they have a lot of problems in the local congos with dubs and elders following the rules.... lots of bribery to keep people from being D/F'd....elders bribed with alcohol and money to write letters of good standing for brothers who are barely dubs so they can marry a good dub sister (arranged marriages are alive and well even in the IndiaBorg)...the list is endless of the games there...

SnakesInTheTower (of the "not saying why I called WT/India" Sheep Class)

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Steve2:

money managers at Bethel

dont laugh...a friend at Crooklyn (now at the the Farm) told me they brought in Dub business analysts awhile back to examine the business practices of the headquarters operations.... did time studies, efficiency studies, everything... what you are seeing now is the fruits of those studies...

just like the Corporations... (by the way...OUTLAW if you are reading this...you are right...as you often say...WTBT$ really is a Publishing CORPORATION ....LOL!)

SnakesInTheTower(of the "not fooled by the Borg anymore" Sheep Class)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The One Towel Rule comes immediately to mind.

Rub a Dub

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

VM73

Guess I'd better not say more huh? LOL - sorry

you are such a tease! go ahead...jest giv uz de zekuridy kodes now vor de Borg veb zite...ve vill let u go eef u veel tell us vat ve need to know.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "really bad KGB accent" Sheep Class)

• emptywords
    emptywords

The place where out cicuit assembly is, is out near Bethel a long way if one doesnt' drive as it is nearly an hours walk from the train station. I phoned them about this and they said they assumed everyone would get a lift, I said what about the disfellowshiped ones that don't drive, cost heaps for a cab from the station, and those that are inactive live on their own, elderly with no family in the troof, but they assume that the witnesses are so kind everyone would be get a lift, whose going to give a lift to a disfellowshiped b/s, no one.

So freakin' insensitive. I don't drive and this is true, have to catch the train at night on my own in the middle of a city that is known for its snatch and grabs, knifings, women especally would be the main targets. But no one no one person has ever offered me a lift home from the hall at night on a regular basis, out of the past year, I think I have had three lifts. I am not the type to ask, it should be up to the BSConducter to look after his sheep, but hey guess what the CO's visit is in a few weeks, and then out of the blue a sister that does go my way was asked to take me to and from the meetings on week nights. hu timely love.

• Mary
    Mary
    Borg Cost cutting measures...can you think of others?

Well, they could make the Bethelites (that are left) go out and gleen wheat in the fields for themselves. That outta save a couple of bucks. Also, each person at Bethel could be told they have to now catch/kill and pluck their own chickens, milk their own cow and grow their own vegetables on their balconies. Showers/baths could be cut to once a week (except for the Governing Body and their flunkies) and instead of vacuuming, each Bethelite would have to get down on their hands and needs and manually pick out all the link and dirt from the rugs.

What a fine witness this would be to the world!!

• zack
    zack

Well, to me, the best cost cutting method of all would be to liquidate all assets, give the proceeds to the poor, and get out of BUSINESS. Of course, only a just God would ensure that would happen.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Sister was saying that the bethelites were complaining they had no honey because they couldn't afford it but can't understand why the WT bought printers worth a billion and only use half capacity.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

No more cheese danishs, and that makes me cry.

• ninja
    ninja

the governing body use blow up bethel boys rather than the real thing.....nah kidding.....the bethel boys are still serving the governing body in every capacity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit