Going over to CT Russell's tomb, anybody want any closeups? Requests?

by thecarpenter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

I too harbor no resentment against Russell. If he had lived longer he may very well have done what Armstrong did with his group. Rutherford is a different story.

Thanks for all the insight into this interesting part of history

• 5go
    5go
    Please hold up your hand, palm facing you, and bend down your thumb, first finger, third finger, and last, but not least your pinkie finger. Please direct it toward CTR's grave. Thank you. Unlike 5go, I will never see it, and I really don't want to. I think if I did, I would want to dig him up, and kill him again

That too !

• greendawn
    greendawn

The anti JW activities that you plan are commendable, I wonder if there are any other tombstones there with Masonic symbols and is that cemetary a masonic one?

With Russell buried so near to a masonic complex evn though it was built much later than his burial, it is not surprising that many suspect him of being a freemason. The temple and the cemetary seem to be one compound since there is no fence between them.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, disaster struck.... The transmission on my car broke while I was driving in pennsylvania. I loss the last two gear of my car. I had to turn around and drive back 120 miles at 35 mph on the highway shoulder hoping the 3rd gear didn't give. I had thousands of dollars of video and camera equipment in the car and couldn't risk getting stranded trying to see the gravesite in a broken car. I will try again when I can replace the car, I sorry for getting everyone expectation up but when I go again, I will try to do a little deeper research on Russell's site. Again, I apologize thecarpenter ...now of the carless class

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, a buddy of mine offered to drive me to see Russell's tomb, so I am back in action. Hopefully I will have plenty of pictures posted Monday evening. Also I will send everyone who asked a couple of high res pictures.
    thecarpenter aka thecultexposer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit