Blonde, Brunette, Redhead? Do you have a favorite?

by Paralipomenon 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

This is a fun question that I like to pose in social settings. Regardless of who your significant other is, I've found that people have a definite preference for hair color.

What I found even more interesting is that people usually preferred a hair color different than their own. Recently in a magazine I read was an article that seemed to back this up. It offered that we are sexually attracted to people that are genetically different than us, the reasoning for it is that we see the difference and know that potential offspring would have a better chance at stronger genetics.

So as a purely fluff thread, what is your natural hair color, and what is your preference?

Personally I have blonde hair but am attracted to redheads.

• JH
    JH

Blonde, Brunette, then Redhead

or

Brunette, Blonde, then Redhead.....

• ninja
    ninja

women......just women

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I have brown hair, and I like brunettes and redheads.

Blondes? Dunno why. Maybe cuz I was born with blonde hair? It started turning brown when I was about 8 :P .

• kls*
    kls*

I think this could be right on . I am Blonde ( natural ) and prefer Burnettes but i am an eye person before anything .

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am blonde. But I am attracted to all women. I wouldnt want to rule any out.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I was blonde until I grew up, then a brunette, now have a bunch of grey, but I have always been a sucker for redheads

• davegod
    davegod

A paper bag can fix any kind of hair or facial issue.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

love them all

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

I'm blonde and caucasian, but prefer black females.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit