Take the 'apostate' quiz

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Occasionally at work they give us a required survey to fill out on the computer. I was thinking that we need one of those here, in this format.

Here is the first question. Answer if you like and add more questions in the same format;

If someone were to call you an "Apostate' openly, would you;

• Strongly disagree
    • Slightly disagree
    • Have no opinion
    • Slightly agree
    • Strongly agree
    • Hug and Kiss them repeatedly for keen observation [particularly if they are gorgeous]

Sorry - just had to throw that last item in. You get the idea.

Jeff

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
  • Hug and Kiss them repeatedly for keen observation [particularly if they are gorgeous]

• lol. Nice. I don't mind what anyone calls me unless they call me late for dinner ;-p

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Hug and Kiss them repeatedly for keen observation [particularly if they are gorgeous]

• DJK
    DJK

I would strongly agree with your question.

You were an alchoholic, a drug addict or in serious trouble with the law before you found god?

• Strongly disagree
  • Slightly disagree
  • Have no opinion
  • Slightly agree
  • Strongly agree
  • brinjen
    brinjen
  • I'll add one:

When a witness calls on you in field service do you

• listen intently, they have something valid to say
    • listen in case they have something valid to say
    • yawn and fake interest
    • tell them you're not interested
    • slam the door in their face
    • give them a lesson in cults and how they are part of one
  • Zico
    Zico

When a JW called me an apostate for saying I didn't think Esau's crime (eating the soup) was really that bad, I just made out that I had been joking. It was very funny at the time.

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Jeff:

I never cared too much for the word "apostate" when I
    was in the organization and my feelings toward the
    word have not changed that much.

However, based on this dictionary definition of the
    word I would have to strongly agree.

Though reluctantly.

Your friend,

Richard

a·pos·tate /?'p?ste?t, -t?t/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-pos-teyt, -tit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a person who forsakes his religion, cause, party, etc.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Have no opinion. They can call me whatever they want. I left a cult and a primitive way of thinking, if that makes me an 'apostate', 'worldling' or 'poop head' in their eyes then so be it.

• Hobo
    Hobo

additional option to your quiz-

I'm DF'd- unless you're an elder, you're not allowed to talk to me. But don't bother sending an elder...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

If someone were to call you an "Apostate' openly, would you; * dance around and say "look at the little sissy - who's afraid of the big bad apostate?" * Raise your fists and say "I'll show you who's an apostate buddy" * look around to see who they were talking to, and then walk away * ask them to repeat what they said several times until they are visibly irritated, then laugh * Look astonished and then fall on the floor laughing * Hug and Kiss them repeatedly until their skin crawls[particularly if they are elders]

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit