Another news story today on abuse settlements...

by flipper 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

A friend of mr F heard a story on KFBK Sacramento radio news a little after 8 this am...3 people in Woodland CA received their settlement money, and 7,000 others have come forward with accusations. I can't find it anywhere - does anyone know about this? Danny? flipper

• DJK
    DJK
    7,000 others have come forward with accusations

I haven't heard this story yet. I don't find it hard to believe even if they came from one state.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

maybe you could call the Radio station, or look on their website.?

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

7000?!

can we get some more info. on this?????

• flipper
    flipper

I sent a pm to Danny Haszard, he wrote back saying he will investigate....I did look on KFBK's website and couldn't find it - I'll call them - good idea. If it is a new story, Danny will find it. flipper

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

The seven thousand figure may be off the Silent Lambs site.

That is the number that have contact SLs, I am pretty sure.

V

• brinjen
    brinjen

Is this the same 7000 that have contacted SilentLambs since 2001? I remember reading something to that effect. It's certainly not hard to believe there would be 7000 victims out there seeking compensation. What do they think of their 2 witness rule now?

• bobxkawasaki
    bobxkawasaki

Of the over 25,000 pedophile cases in the secret files at Brooklyn's Bethel complex, it may be that about 7,000 are from California. You'll notice that more towns in the state of California are listed as places for which silentlambs.org has had reports of JW pedophiles than in any other state:

California Adelanto Arcadia Anderson Aliso Viejo Alpine Bishop Boulder Creek Booneville

Burney Canyon Country Carmichael Clairemont Colfax Concord Encinitas Forrest Park

Fresno Fullerton Gerber Glen Cove Gilroy King City La Costa Lake Elsinore Lake Tahoe

Larkspur Lindsay Lone Pine Long Beach Loomis Los Angeles Madera Manteca Marietta

Monterrey North Cypress Oakland Oroville Placerville Paradise Valley Petaluma Philo Pollock Pines Porterville Red Bluff Roseville Rocklin Sacramento Salinas San Bernardino San Diego

San Jose Santa Clarita Santa Cruz Santa Maria Santa Rosa Sebastopol Shell Beach

Stockton Temple City Truckee Ukiah Universal City Union City Visalia Vista Weaverville

Wilmington Westminister Whittier Woodland Yorkville. For more states and towns click http://silentlambs.org/sllist.htm

Sometimes a single pedophile will sexually abuse dozens even hundreds of children. There's more than 70 California cities in this list. Los Angeles alone may have hundreds of JW pedophiles and being in a major population area each of those on the average have access to far more children than say a JW pedophile in a smaller town like Sebastopol. So, yes, there could be 7,000 victims eager to sue the Watchtower Society even in California all by itself.

True, it's also possible there was a mixup with the 7,000 figure given as members of silentlambs.org, but in consideration of the above paragraph I would say the application may also be in reference to Californians eager to sue. Further, since a gag order was part of the settlements of the three cases (among not just 16 but now we learn 17 total), we can only guess that estimations that each victim was paid $3,000,000 to $4,500,000 a piece may be correct and why the Watchtower Society is suddenly trying to sell off some choice buildings in Brooklyn including one estimated worth more than $30,000,000 all by itself.

This is a great incentive for additional victims in California and all over the world to start suing.

It is interesting that when alive Pat Garza alleged that when a District Overseer in Los Angeles, the Watchtower Society boss Ted Jaracz molested her and other kids in a Satanic, ritual manner, and also that Barbara Anderson has noted that Harry Peloyan of the Writitng Department pointed out Jaracz being anti-reformist regarding child molestation and the accepting of testimony from persons who said they had been molested. This is not an "accusation" but an observation, Jaracz.

As a manner of opinion though I would say that for various reasons the other Governing Body members are crazy to keep you on board, but being in charge of the powerful secretive Service Department squad at Bethel and branched out into the congregations, you do know a whole lot of interesting things about each of them.

They must be squirming every Wednesday when they sit down together with you, and be wondering how much longer you'll be around before your medical condition checks you out. If you last a few more years no telling how much and how fast the Watchtower Society will fall financially and otherwise.

Ted Jaracz and Gene Smalley, quite the dynamic duo. The Watchtower Society is falling. Who of the Annointed will take them on to save it?

Any JW and exJW readers are invited to use the following to type in the names of active JW males in your congregations. It doesn't locate all who have records as sex offenders but it can help pinpoint some of them and so help protect the kids. If you find some, mail a letter to JW parents so they will have notice: http://www.criminalcheck.com/

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Bob, for that thread. I hope more will avail themselves of the help available to locate these molesters and bring public awareness as to who is a pedophile so innocent children can be protected. Please, anybody who knows of pedophiles, check their name out on the website Bob provided at the end of his thread

• flipper
    flipper

It was a radio interview with Bill Bowen - it is on the silentlambs webpage. flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit