What is the most "American"

by stillajwexelder 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If somebody anywhere in the world were to ask what was very American -what would you answer?

Apple Pie

Hamburgers

Hot Dogs

Cheerleaders

Other

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My boss just told me "There is something very patriotic and American about cooking hamburgers on a barbeque grill" - so that is what prompted my question. He is just cooking lunch right now

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I've always heard people say, "as American as Apple pie" although that's metaphorical (apple pie as with almost everything originated somewhere else).

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Jerry Springer

Star Spangled Banner

Yellow cabs

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Has to be Cheerleaders, definitely!!!

With Apple Pie a close second!!!

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

The Jehovah Wittiness organization of course - freedom of religion, freedom of press, a capitalist system to support personal endeavor

All of these things the men that started this religion were well aware of.

They utilized those freedoms to their advantage and none of this organization's creation would have been possible without those freedoms

Could this organization been started without those established freedoms, probably not

Liberty and freedom in the hands of power seekers can have detrimental consequences, can it not !

• ninja
    ninja

its a land of contradictions...it causes the worst nuclear destruction the world has ever witnessed to this point and yet the plane and bomb were called respectively..."alone and gay" and "little boy"....weird

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ethnocentricity

• 5go
    5go

peanut butter totaly american the europeans envy us.

Not lying knew some G.I.'s that got thier cars fixed in europe for a jar of it. Of course they were buddies with the mechanics.

• 5go
    5go

fried chicken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit