Hi to Everyone

by DawnLS620 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DawnLS620
    DawnLS620

Hello everyone,

My name is Dawn and I'm a ex-JW, who has been out since l976. I live in Michigan, was born and raised here but also spent about 3 years in Austin, Texas (1 of them as a witness - the other two running amouk having fun).

I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours on the phone with my dear old buddy, Dave, (seven006) whom I've heard some of you know. We were on a email group called "philia" years ago and I finally found him again thru his website and got a chance to catch up. He sounds great and is doing well. It was wonderful to talk with him again, as we had lost touch for a while. Somehow. . .we got on the subject of this board and he told me about it. I'm surprised I never found it after all the JW and ex-JW sites I've looked at. Anyways. . .I thought I'd say hello to everyone. I'm off now to read some of his old posts - particularly the ones about his trip to Bethel.

Look forward to talking with you and meeting all of you.

DawnLS620

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board Dawn.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Welcome to the party DawnLS620.

Better late than never.

• Mum
    Mum

Dawn, welcome! Any friend of Dave's is a friend of mine. He has the greatest sense of humor in the world! I understand he was having some health problems. Maybe you can keep us posted on his progress and give him my best regards.

So glad you're here,

SandraC

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi from across the big pond!

• ninja
    ninja

there is a new dawn on this board!!!....that sounds like a presidential soundbite...welcome dawny

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Welcome Dawn:

I hope you find your experiences joyful, enlightening
    and pleasant. There are a number of nice individuals
    on this board and I hope you befriend some of them
    and they befriend you.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hi DawnLS620, welcome!

I remember seven006 from my lurking days before I got out of *the* daze. Nice to meet you, and hope he's faring well.

~Sue

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Hi from across the big pond!

Seconded ! Welcome aboard.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Dawn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit