Share your pictures of being a child/baby whatever...or your childrens!

by KW13 68 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Love the pictures Juni- Especially the one of you, your brother and your dad.
    reneeisorym- that is one teeny tiny kitten!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

me as a child and toddler (in between my mum and sister), also if i can do it, my 1st son at 5wks with his dad and my youngest in his santa suit last xmas, then the two boys together.Apologies in advance for my hairstyle - was not my fault!lol

• misanthropic
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

My computer is really getting on my last nerve. I don't know why my posts keep getting away from me like that.

Anyway, Dobbie those are some really sweet pictures. Wow, and that little one in the spotted outfit- what a doll.

• juni
    juni

Cute pictures dobbie! Thanks for sharing...

Juni

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks misanthropic and Juni! Yes he was a 2lb cutie at birth, can't believe he's 5 this month! I didn't post an earlier picture of him as they're a bit too scary, he looked like a skinned rabbit. Everyone in itu used to try and grab that cow outfit for their little one it was really popular.

• juni
    juni

Hi dobbie!

Wow! 2#s!!! What a miracle! My one little granddaughter was born prematurely and was 3# and another granddaughter whose twin died was 4# at birth. They can do so much for these little ones now. Little Hannah had already died in the womb so mom had to have an emergency c-section.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LITTLE COW ONESIE!! I got all excited cause I live in Wisconsin - cow country. LOL

M78UdderlyCool.jpg

• Es
    Es

This is me when I was a bout 3 I think

alt

And here is one of my kids

Blake

alt

And Kaia

alt

the one of Blake is an old photo now he is so grown up now

es

• dobbie
    dobbie

Oh Juni that is so sad, we were so lucky he pulled through, of course the blood they gave him in his case really saved him!They are such precous little bundles. Hugs xxx

Es your lovely kiddies look just like you!Weren't you cute, you look really cheeky!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit