Circuit Leasing

by RichieRich 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok, take a couple seconds and go check out www.circuitleasing.com .

Notice that on every page, the Buick logo appears.

The Buick logo, however, is not accompanied by any trademarks or reserved rights, and the site itself doesn't mention anywhere that they have permission to use the logo for their own purposes.

Also, on the "Inventory" I saw tons of cars that weren't Buicks. Chevrolets, Hondas, and a Mercury.

So Circuit Leasing is using the Buick Logo to represent themselves as they sell other makes of cars.

This is at the least extremely fishy, and may need investigation further from someone who knows what they are talking about more than myself...

anyone?

• juni
    juni

And they have the audacity to put down other religions!!

Good observations Richie.....

• undercover
    undercover

dot com works better than comma com...

• zack
    zack

I saw where they have a request ino page. If you fill that out will they send you a couple dubs to your door?

• undercover
    undercover

All it would take is an email to General Motors asking if Circuit Leasing and circuitleasing.com are GM programs or GM approved programs.

If, in fact, GM does not have a connection and Circuit Leasing does not have permission to use their logo and name, I'm sure GM will set their legal team in motion pretty darn fast.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Due to many posts here about how jw's seem to not be able to spell, I find this funny (this is the first car on the inventory list):

2006 Impala SS Sedan
    Mileage:4,600
    Color:Laser Blue Metallic with Gray Leather Interior
    Condition:Excellent
    Description:

For Sale. This car was special ordered, but never purchased. Like new with power windows and locks, power driver and power passenger seats, 18' Aluminum wheels, heated leather seats, CD, MP3, XM Satellite Radio with Bose Premium Speaker Sound, fog lamps, remote start, and much more! This SS has the 5.3L 303HP Small Block V8 Engine, dual exhaust and has a MPG rating of 18 city, 28 highway. Original sticker is $31,415 - priced to sell at $19,995

18'? That is a damned BIG set of wheels. 18 foot? It should have read 18" (or 18 inches to those who know the difference between (') and (").

LMFAO

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

We call that model the "Armageddon Bringer".

Let me know what color you would like.

• undercover
    undercover

I'm confused...(not that it's all that uncommon)

are these cars that the WTS used and then are selling or does this company get cars from all over?

Why I ask: Why would the WTS or any of their traveling overseers need an SS Impala? And what about all those premium sound options? CD changer, MP3, XM Radio...that's a lot of options for someone supposedly trying to avoid debasing music and worldly entertainment.

• sir82
    sir82

I think the JW who runs the business owns a Buick dealership. Some years back, he managed to land the extremely lucrative contract of supplying all 600+ COs in the US with shiny new Buicks every 3 years.

I'll leave it somoenone else to figure out how much $$$ he rakes in, 600+ lease deals per 3 years, then selling the used car...undoubtedly pretty low miles, everyone knows the COs never drive in field service, and have little time for long vacation trips.

I suspect the non-Buicks offered for sale are other models from his used car lot. Probably there to entice any JW who wants to be a good little dub and "support a fellow brother", but can't bring himself to buy a Buick for whatever reason.

What's really weird is that nowhere on the website does he actually mention the primary thing the website is used for...to advertise the sale of 3-year old Buicks that have come off lease.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If this is a witnoid company is it Bruce Gabriel. HIs father owned Gabriel Buick in Cleveland then his father died and I heard Bruce was in California leasing cars.

Mario Gabriel was the presiding overseer of the Brecksville Broadview Heights congregation. He supplied all the circuit overseers in Northern Ohio with Buicks. He had an Angel, supposedly Gabriel on the back of his cars as a logo. He would hand out combs and other sales paraphanelia at the meetings.

Bruce was several years older than me, and my mother allowed him to indoctrinate, infect me with the Witness desease. He studied the bible with me when I was a teen. I should say he studied watchtower company material preparing me to be a bible and tract salesman.

When brother Gabriel was the presiding overseer, it was well known that the family would disconnect the speedometers and run the hell out of the demo cars, to the meetings, field service, trips from Cleveland to California.

A very honest moral family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit