Teleportation - It exists! Where will you go ?

by Crumpet 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I would love to visit with you, have a bottle of wine (each?) and chat about life in general. Then I would go and visit the people that I have met on this forum one by one. I guess I'll be away for a long time.

So long as you promise to bring some of your lovely South African wine! Am not sure what the rules in the future will be on Drink and Teleporting...maybe if you had too much you'd be apt to leave bits behind or feel sick during the reconstruction process the other end!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Give me the remote for the Teleporter and I'll send all of you to the Kingdom Hall next April 1st.

Warlock

That's just freakin' hilarious Warlock. And mean as hell.

I'm still working on my fantasy teleportation Crumpet. Cool thread girl!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Whats Mars got that 'I' aint? Huh?

No, no you just misunderstand. I already teleport 'there' in my dreams every night anyhow.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Whats Mars got that 'I' aint? Huh?
    No, no you just misunderstand. I already teleport 'there' in my dreams every night anyhow.

LMAO! You are sooo funny! You mean you visit the Delta of Venus? I best go get a bath then ... for later. LOL!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Indeed.

I would love to exchange euphemisms with you... but I fear I would be suspended. May your lips not speak of it again.

• metaspy
    metaspy

Sorry Crumpet, I didn't mean to bring gravity to the topic.
    I thought we were having a logical discussion, not a theoretical one.
    Let me try again:

I would probably teleport to Russia, as I have always wanted to go there.
    I would then follow it up by teleporting to Bill Gates house and slap him in the face (once for every blue screen of death I have ever gotten). Probably he wont survive through that many slaps.
    Then I would teleport to my favorite water park: Schlitterbahn!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I don't have any big plans so I think I would just go to Santa Fe, NM for lunch. Once a week would be nice.

Great Choice!!

• monophonic
    monophonic

lunch in los angeles with some friends, afternoon beach hang out w/ jim, dinner in czech republic @ a pub, some film fest or band @ a club in berlin, down to tunisia to rest my hangover in a warm climate, back to san francisco to change clothes,

if linn ullman is availabe for lunch, i'd head over to oslo, dinner with my friend kris in sydney, then hang out w/ him for a while, nurse hangover in bali or indonesia somewhere, then head up to bangkok and lock myself in a hotel to write a bit, then absorb the bangkok scene before heading to turkey for lunch.

after i got all that out of the way, i'd hang in manhatton for a week or so, then hit chicago and minnesota.

i'd probably buy some cheap property in czech republic or mexico, then teleport back to san francisco when i needed to for work and pick up work in other cities as well.

actually wouldn't have to worry about ever buying a house in the usa b/c i'd just buy where the dollar was strong and teleport to work every morning.

yeah, i could live a teleporting existence extremely well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit