Teleportation - It exists! Where will you go ?

by Crumpet 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Teleportation has been invented and proven to work and be safe. No leaving of limbs in one town while you go to another. What is more the governments are cracking down on vehicle travel to help slow down climate change.

(Dont ask me what teleporters run on - its not nuclear or fossil fuels - maybe wind farms? Then again maybe slowing down climate change will stop it being so windy and then we'd have fuel shortages...)

Where would you travel if you could teleport anywhere you liked in a second?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'd come to your house Crumpet! We would put on some nice music, waltz into your bedroom, and you could show me your..... shoe collection.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I suppose if your body consisted of a one particle and you needed moved a few meters it would be a great option!

Quantum Teleportation

• lola28
    lola28

Laker Locker room...after the game.

• BFD
    BFD

Well believe it or not I would like to take a ride with Crumpet and her volvo.

BFD

• brinjen
    brinjen

Trip around the world in a day!

• Fearless
    Fearless

UK would do just fine

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Lola - you filthy girl! Can I come?

Nosferatu - I hate to disappoint you, but I do not have a shoe collection so it will be a very short diversion!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well believe it or not I would like to take a ride with Crumpet and her volvo.

BFD

Did I turn you straight? Oh I am so proud - such a great achievement! LOL!

• lola28
    lola28

There's always room for Crumpet! This year for my birthday I'm getting myself courtside tickets to a game, they are only 2,000, what can I say I have a thing for really tall men.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit