Search restrictions on the new WT Library CD ROM???

by The Oracle 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Hmmm... how do I undo this potentially embarassing mistake I have just made? Is it possible to retract my post or better yet edit the bound volume version of these posts after it comes out? Does anyone have any spin doctoring experience to help me out of this jam?

Oracle,

It is possible that in your eagerness for understanding that you misunderstood and spoke too hastily. Or, more likely, we misunderstood you and ran ahead. In any case, that was your understanding at the time (like 12 hours ago), or as we like to call it, "old light" (other people call it "wrong"). Don't let it keep you from blundering ahead on your search for truth.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Oracle,

It is possible that in your eagerness for understanding that you misunderstood and spoke too hastily. Or, more likely, we misunderstood you and ran ahead. In any case, that was your understanding at the time (like 12 hours ago), or as we like to call it, "old light" (other people call it "wrong"). Don't let it keep you from blundering ahead on your search for truth.

Yes Busybee,

LOL! Very good!

I was actually going to wait a few years until most of you had forgotten what I wrote and then either

a) write a new post, as if the original post had never been written and make a back-handed comment about how some in times past actually spelled Beroeans, Boreans. Imagine that!

OR

b) write a new post explaining that when you look at the original greek the spelling of Beroeans as Boreans is actually quite acceptable. I will also quote a greek scholar who has been ostracized from the intellectual community for his outrageous views to support my viewpoint, while of course being careful not to quote anything else from the text I am referencing as the context would clearly show that both he and I are wrong.

stay tuned....

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Yes, we don't find Oct. 1968 Awake, do we? ::::::::::::::::::::::::: Since Awake on the CD starts with 1970, you quite obviously don't.

• VM44
    VM44

Beth Sarin is where ricin Christians live.

--VM44

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

"I was demonstrating that ex-jws are not as quick to jump on the anti-watchtower conspiracy band wagon as some accuse them of being"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit