Search restrictions on the new WT Library CD ROM???

by The Oracle 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Has anyone come across any strange search restrictions in the latest WT library?

I just tried a search for Boreans. I know they are mentioned in the bible, and in many of the publications...HOWEVER the borean search mysteriously comes up empty..... I also tried Beth Sarin - and nothing... very interesting. Something is up.

Is it possible that they have put some restrictions on the search engine within the program?? I wonder if these searches returned some results in older versions of WT library. Could someone with an older version try and let me know? I find this fascinating!

The Oracle

• R.F.
    R.F.

Try Beroeaand Beth-Sarim

Some bible translations spell Beroea as Berea.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I think you need the "new light" plug-in.

• blondie
    blondie

While some believed that all who entered Beth SariN died from toxic fumes, it is really Beth SariM, try Beth Shan, an embarrassing building too in WTS lore, but nothing in WTS literature. Try it on the internet.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ dosen`t want you to know thier history..It would make them look like idiots..Just like 1975..It dosen`t exsist..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Thanks R.F. - that is it. Different spelling.

I guess I jumped to a conclusion without thinking it through. I also put my thoughts in writing.

Hmmm... how do I undo this potentially embarassing mistake I have just made? Is it possible to retract my post or better yet edit the bound volume version of these posts after it comes out? Does anyone have any spin doctoring experience to help me out of this jam?

The Oracle

• R.F.
    R.F.

You're welcome Oracle.

Don't worry about it..just an honest mistake, i'm sure everyone understands. Heck I wouldn't be suprised if the WTS would attempt to erase some of their.....errrm.......history.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

There are no search restrictions, but remember that not any topic has been dealt with in the years covered by the CDRom. If Beth Sarim has not been mentioned, it naturally will not pop up. If it has, then you will find it.

• bob1999
    bob1999

Yes, we don't find Oct. 1968 Awake, do we?

• 5go
    5go
    Yes, we don't find Oct. 1968 Awake, do we?

Is it an anomaly or do they convienly the start after said date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit