NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs!

by MinisterAmos 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Quote by Gumby

I got news for you.........you never were allowed to give literature to a DFed person, so evidently this is a reminder, not a change in policy.

As for studying with a DFed one? Hello? Since when did a publisher EVER study with a DFed person? Never, that's when.

that is what I was thinking..

at any rate I don't want any of their brainwash crap.. so they can keep it..

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

(Matthew 5:15-16) . . .People light a lamp and set it, not under the measuring basket, but upon the lampstand, and it shines upon all those in the house. 16 Likewise let YOUR light shine before men, that they may see YOUR fine works and give glory to YOUR Father who is in the heavens.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How droll!

As with everything else in our binary cybernetic world, there are TWO CLASSES of apostates: those who don't give a rat's patootie what the WTB&TS has to say, and those who find the expectations, speculations, bumbling misology and bungled prophecies of the WTB&TS a deliciously fascinating expression of psychological pathology.

Do they think that apostates interested in seeing the latest Watchtower screed is going to find himself compelled by the power of the Holy Spirit to confess - CONFESS!! - their status with the Borg?

This is the same organization that during the glory days of the USSR found itself infiltrated in the highest levels by the KGB. Yes, the Holy Spirit directed God's spokesmen to appoint KGB spies as shepherds of the flock. Oh, yeah, that's right; God moves in mysterious ways. So do drunks.

Watchtower, when I or my "satanic" brethren want a copy of your scribblings to analyze and share, no imaginary invisible power will prevent us from obtaining it.

We shall obtain freely, and we shall give freely.

Howl, you dogs.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs!

What makes them thing we even want their worthless shit? I won't even line Rocco's cage with it. I don't want him to get night frights.

W

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Watchtower, when I or my "satanic" brethren want a copy of your scribblings to analyze and share, no imaginary invisible power will prevent us from obtaining it.

We shall obtain freely, and we shall give freely.

Howl, you dogs.

*off to the laundromat in a huff*

• gumby
    gumby
    So Gumby, you some kind of double agent?

Yeah, but I can't help it. I'm bipolor and I'm dislexic. One day I'm knockin on doors in my polyester yardsale witness clothes, then two days later I'll be damned if I ain't smokin a dube and sittin at my computor gossipin about the dumb bastards. My new medication is supposed to keep me on a level plane cept for I ain't sure if I'll now be wearin yardsale clothes and witnessing to people........ or coming here and makin an ass outta meself Gumby

• Scully
    Scully

Hey SERVICE DEPARTMENT:

How are you going to stop the nice lady I work with from giving me the books and magazines that are brought to her door by one of your drones?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "How are you going to stop the nice lady I work with from giving me the books and magazines that are brought to her door by one of your drones?"

They're working on it. Their next edict will be that publishers will make householders promise not to give the literature away to apostates or ex-jws. That announcement is forthcoming. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Regards,

Jim TX

• undercover
    undercover

Way back in the day...you know, the generation of people that saw 1914...they pushed their literature onto as many people as possible. They wore sandwich boards and walked up and down streets looking like the cult members they were. They drove around in sound cars blaring the Good News mindless drivel for everyone to hear. They carried around phonograph players and played sermons to anyone who would listen. They then concentrated on contacting every single person alive by knocking on doors and pleading them to take the WT publications because it meant their life.

Nowadays the WTS tries to find ways to control who gets their publications. "Apostates" are forced to shut down websites that quote their life giving water. DFd people aren't allowed to receive the same life giving info as those deemed worthy of being good little dubs. Now, the public will only be allowed portions of the main instrument used to announce Jehovah's Kingdom (kinda hard to make an announcement when half the speakers are shut off). Their all important channeling of what God wants all people to hear is now copyrighted so no one can copy it and distribute it except God's chosen marketing reps.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

As someone alluded to before, it's just a pathetic means of trying to create an illusion of "privilege" in the minds of current J-dubs. I doubt much thought went into this tactic .. are they now screening who they offer literature to?

Perhaps this could be a new excuse for the low placement figure on your field service slip ... "In keeping with the Society's directive, I didn't want to leave the literature with DFed persons or suspected apostates."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit