NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs!

by MinisterAmos 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

...but what if they ask me how come I all the sudden sound like Hitler?

Gumbenheimer

• Mary
    Mary
    ...but what if they ask me how come I all the sudden sound like Hitler?

Jez dell dem yuv bin dalking do zperitually ztrong zisters in Canaduh and dis is haw ve tawk. Zeek Heil!!

• Scully
    Scully

Mary

Ju hef a mutch ztronger akzent zen me. Makin my hertz go flippin floppin ... almozst az mutch az Vatchturm Doktrin.

• Mary
    Mary

Awr yu koming un do me? I do nut sving dat vay.

• Warlock
    Warlock

STOP IT!

I CAN BARELY READ AS IT IS!

Warlock

• Scully
    Scully

Zats nawt vhat ju zehd lahscht veegk afteh ze Zervishe Meetingk vehn ju ver goingk du der ehxz ehxz ehxz ratet moovie zeeaterr.

• Mary
    Mary

Yaa......Ah zaw de zun-uf-a-bidch zitting tree rows down frum me........he vaz makeen zo many ztrange noizez dat dey trew hez azz out.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think the dweebs are trying to track down Blondie's source. Good luck to them on that.

This policy reminds me of the nasty joke our local Ministerial Servant used to play on my hubby. Uncertain of his status, he'd wave the Kingdom Ministry in front of his hand, threatening to yank it back. After all, he's not yet an "approved publisher."

ha

ha

Nice, eh?

• delilah
    delilah

ah-hem.....ju gewurls sprechen sie guten Deutche, ja? ROFLMAO......und, ju vehr evfen zieg heilen und ehvryting......ohmigoshe.....vat vood die bruders at sie haus auf Gotte be sehen???

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wonder if they really believe anyone cares? There's so much of that crap out there that IF we wanted to read it, it wouldn't take five minutes to find a Watchtower or Awake. I actually found some book about evolution on my front office desk this week - it had that lame JW look, but it took some hunting to find out that it was published by the WT. Small print in the back. who do they think they are fooling? It's possible to live a long interesting happy life without ever reading anything they put out, would break their hearts to know that, I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit