quick question

by Missanna 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Missanna
    Missanna

if you got married while a witness... did any of the elders come to you and talk to you about the right and wrong sexual acts you can perform?? just curious.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I was never married, but it isn't in the elders' place to do so. That's where the FDS butts their noses in.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi Missanna.

I'd be happy to go down there and go over that with you and the hubby.

Regards to the hubby!

Nvrgnbk

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Quick answer......no.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

NO. We are adults. The WTS tends to induce a guilt into members to only engage in
    sex that is approved. They work with the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. Usually, they
    only get involved if one mate comes to them. Usually, that would be the wife saying
    "He expects me to orally gratify him and that's wrong." or "He orally gratified me, and it's just wrong."

There are exceptions, though. You never know with such highly untrained elders who
    have WT literature in hand.

I suppose, with a young pretty girl involved, they might enjoy telling her what's acceptable.

• monophonic
    monophonic

we eloped since the df phasers were set to kill when i met my wife and fell in love...then some psycho fat pioneer chick who pretended to be my friend for years, but was actually in love with me, tried to break us up via the elders. i only knew my wife for three months and knew enough about her that if i had to go through a messy divorce in two years and get my heart ripped out through my throat, that i wanted it to be by her.

12 years later, psycho fat pioneer chick still talks shit about me and is self righteous like always, and is even married. i was thinking about calling her husband anonymously and begging him to go down on her so she'd forget about me. but it's best not to engage stalker psychos. i can't believe she thought she had a chance with me w/ such a bitter dark heart....and she pretended to be our friend after we were married to use my wife to further her career, which went nowhere b/c psycho stalker has no talent except for making elders think she's righteous. well, she is righteous, she's just not a good person.

so, no, didn't have to. i had been through so many witch hunt committee meetings where i hadn't done anything wrong and the elders were so mean to me for years, just b/c i was good looking and sisters liked me, but i never took advantage of that....i was done, had enough, and would never accept 'loving counsel' from jealous short shit janitors again. would their wives please suck them off to get their minds off of me? it would make the world a better place.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

When my sister got married they did have several meetings and one topic was wifely duty and husbandly duty. But I don't think it was about what they could or couldn't do, just the "duty of" kinda thing.

nj

• ninja
    ninja

they didn't give us advice...just a score on the night....p.s this is a score and not my wife's vital statistics Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• DJK
    DJK

I knew five couples who had back room meetings with the elders. My dad was one of those elders and I never questioned or learned what was being discussed. My dad married about eight years ago and his ceremony was private, and a surprise to the KH, in a town hall office. I imagine now that the back room discussion was not only personal but embarrassing as well.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I was married in 1979 . The elder that married us was a bit paranoid because a couple he had married a couple of years before us had been sexually active during courtship and she was pregnant at the time of the wedding. It caused a huge fiasco . So then every wedding after that he would have the couple over and question them whether they had been pure during courtship. He hedged around first asking.... is there anything you two need to report to me before the wedding . He didn't go into detail it was embarrassing for him as well as us . He saw us two yrs. later when I was pregnant with our first child and came up to me and asked HOW long have you been married ? Geez I think the other elders must have given him heck over that one wedding .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit