My update

by R.F. 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

Vitty, in my case we played a game of "twenty questions" on the 'net. We finally figured out that we had too many pointers in common, and "presto". For both our sakes, we didn't share names but it still didn't take very long to figure out who was who. I'd asked hubby about the members of his book study group, and he narrowed it down to the obvious choice.

I think it is much harder to deliberately search out people who live in your area. If it happens, it's chance.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

RF read through my past history, but oddly enough, I posted a pic of a racoon by my house and he recognized the brickwork on the house!!!! as he used to come to my house before I lived in it.

purps

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sorry to hear about your breakup R.F.

You are luck to have someone like purps nearby, especially now!!! I wish I knew someone near me!!!

NJ

• unique1
    unique1

Sorry to hear about your breakup. I know it is hard now but it will be immensely freeing later. Easier said than done I know. Perhaps some of the stuff you said to her will eventually sink in but I wouldn't count on it. I wish you the best as you move forward. I found someone in our old hall on here and she is like a surrogate mom to me now. I hope Purps can be the same for you.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thanks you all.

The wonderful thing is, there was a thread a couple of days ago that was talking about finding out if you knew someone on JWD. I was thinking...."hmmmm, that would be just great if I had someone locally in the same situation." And VOILA!! found out about purps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit