My update

by R.F. 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.F.
    R.F.

Hello all, just wanted to give an update....

I'm no longer engaged, so that's one less thing that's holding me back from leaving the org. Don't get me wrong, I do hate we had to end it and I do love her very much. This has been quite hard for me. But it wouldn't have worked. I spooked her when I expressed some doctrinal doubts.

I think the elders are catching on to what i'm doing. I've slacked off tremendously in my congregational responsibilities and have missed quite a few meetings lately. One elder even calls ahead of time to make sure I will be there to give my parts.

I've informed them of the desire to quit pioneering but they don't wanna let that fly just yet.

Just found out that purplesofa and I are part of the same congregation. We live like 5 minutes away from each other. So thats good to know of someone else here locally in the same boat. So yes guys i'm the one that was the mystery person lol.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well, now the mystery is solved!!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Even though it was probably for the best, it still will hurt.

Great news that you have purps nearby. While JWD can offer support and online friendship, it's nice to be able to meet people IRL.

BB

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

good luck R.F.!!

I wish you the best!

jelcat

• BFD
    BFD

R.F. Wow, you are very lucky to have purps so close for support. Hang tough.

BFD- of the I thought purps' mystery person was someone else class

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

RF

Welcome to the Board and hang in there

I never dreamed I would meet up with anyone from my congo.

purps

• jgnat
    jgnat

R. F. and purplesofa sitting in a tree....*checks age difference*....that's so cool!

I met someone from our congregation online, from a now-defunct discussion board. She did a great job creating a ruckus on her way out the door. For some reason, she had pull at the Kingdom Hall that we never had, and she had a lot of dirt on them. I suspect she was second or third generation JW.

I hope she is doing well. She helped us a lot.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

R. F. and purplesofa sitting in a tree....*checks age difference*....that's so cool!

I have four kids older than RF

but I do have a very pretty daughter!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

R.F. & Purps--The suspense was getting to me!! I think it's great that you two know each other.

I only WISH someone I knew was out, for their own good-let alone be here at JWD.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Just found out that purplesofa and I are part of the same congregation. We live like 5 minutes away from each other.

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

• vitty
    vitty

How do you get to know if there is someone from the same congo as you were ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit