The Whitfield Wedding

by KW13 30 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    truly adorable couple! I am so happy for you both!

thanks crumpet

I have known you about a year now Karl and your a great bloke; but you cant be happy all your life as it just wouldnt be fair.

Kidding of course...congratulations on your marriage; may it be long and fruitful (well its already been fruitful considering you have a little one on the way eh? )

Again congrats to you both.

G

Wish you could of been there Gary, you'd of done a great speech Thanks for the congrats mate

• luna2
    luna2

OMG! I go away for a little while and look what happens!!

Congratulations to you and Meggy, Karl. Love the pictures...you have adorable dimples and Meggy looks lovely.

And a baby on the way too! When's the due date?

((((Karl & Meggy)))

• Xena
    Xena

Love is certainly in the air, isn't it? Congrats to you both and thank you for posting the pictures, they are beautiful!

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Congratulations Karl. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The wife had a tear in her eye when she saw them, since we've haven't seen you since you were about 10.

• unique1
    unique1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Congratulations Karl! To you and your beautiful bride. Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing them- You make a lovely couple.

• KW13
    KW13

OMG! I go away for a little while and look what happens!!

Congratulations to you and Meggy, Karl. Love the pictures...you have adorable dimples and Meggy looks lovely.

And a baby on the way too! When's the due date?

((((Karl & Meggy)))

i know i know! just glad to know your alive. Baby is sue September 2nd, we got married on June 2nd Glad to know i still have the looks, as does ma' wife!

Love is certainly in the air, isn't it? Congrats to you both and thank you for posting the pictures, they are beautiful!

Love in'th air - thanks for the congrats

Congratulations Karl. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The wife had a tear in her eye when she saw them, since we've haven't seen you since you were about 10.

THAT meant a lot to me, i had wondered about you (still dunno who you are but you know who i am, which is good enough for me) - thanks for posting and hope your well - send my love to your wife!! (really)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Congratulations Karl! To you and your beautiful bride. Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing them- You make a lovely couple.

Cheers, we try our best. Megan and i love each other very much and its a pleasure sharing our pictures with you all

• delilah
    delilah

Very nice pics Karl....you make a beautiful couple. I'm so very happy for the two of you. Best of wishes...thanx for sharing.

• Mary
    Mary

Great pictures hon.....Megan looks like a sweetie.......Question: Why was Mr. Hyde made a bridesmaid?

LOL!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

KARL AND MEGAN! congrats and thanks for sharing the pictures of your lovely day.

I can't wait till the baby comes and we can see the little cutey.

I'm very happy for both of you...well, all three of you! ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit