The Whitfield Wedding

by KW13 30 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

These arent the best pics we have but not all of them are with me.

Signing teh book (well just after, sorry i look miserable lol - i hate smiling on pics).

alt

Me and my cousins, Freya was a bridesmade and Joe was there cos we love him anyway!

alt

Me and Megan - i had consumed a few beers but WAS NOT DRUNK IN THIS PICTURE!

alt

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

On the pic with your cousins you are almost smiling

I noticed that dimple on your left cheek. Your Bride looks so young too, is she a former JW too?

You'll be one young daddy. Do you know if you're having a girl or boy? Don't mean to ask so many questions but the pics are beautiful.

Congrats!

YC

• eclipse
    eclipse

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us......you & Megan look so happy!

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child as well.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing with us!

BB

• KW13
    KW13

On the pic with your cousins you are almost smiling

I noticed that dimple on your left cheek. Your Bride looks so young too, is she a former JW too?

You'll be one young daddy. Do you know if you're having a girl or boy? Don't mean to ask so many questions but the pics are beautiful.

Congrats!

YC

lol thanks. I unfortunately have dimples on both

Bride isn't a former JW but she's studied religion as a whole and she's even been to a convention to discover more about the JW's and about me, she also proves quite useful in discussions with JW's

Yep one young daddy lol, were having a boy and the name will be Noah Karl Breining Whitfield (my name with noah in front this time, if we have a girl we'll have a variation of Megans)

Thanks for the congrats!

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us......you & Megan look so happy!

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child as well.

Thank you, we really were happy Also thanks for congrats on the baby, were very excited!

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing with us!

BB

I was really happy with how the pictures turned out, had an amazing day and it was a pleasure sharing them

• free2think
    free2think

Beautiful pictures Karl, congrats again to both of you.

Thanks for sharing them.

• KW13
    KW13

Beautiful pictures Karl, congrats again to both of you.

Thanks for sharing them.

Hey! No problem, thanks for the congrats

• Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde

Congratulations Karl!

And you can't see the handcuffs in any of the pics! well done !

lol

• KW13
    KW13

lmao thanks! <------ Proud

• Es
    Es

Many congrats on your wedding and up and coming birth of your child

enjoy

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest