Waistband of pants down to mid thighs

by Fatfreek 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I would guess its a knuckleheads way of saying, hey look at me. Many people are sheeple especially young ones. It's always been monkey see monkey do.

They want to be or are gangsters. The good news is they are rapidly thinning their own heard.

• DJK
    DJK

My kids were monkey see monkey do, and I expanded on that, monkey get in trouble too!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It's just a fad. I don't know why it doesn't bother me. I guess because I don't have sons.

This/these fads did bother me

Men in Speedos

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

in prison, at least, where i live, pants down that far means your looking for gay sex. so, when i'm in the pen, my pants are around my neck so there's no question. lol

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I needed to put a qualifier on the sagging subject. Plumber's butt does bother me. . .I don't want to see anyone's butt crack!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The solution......a nail gun.

• Numinous
    Numinous

In their attempt at being different these boys have managed to be cookie-cutter images of each other. When I see it it screams: STILL TRYING TO FIND MYSELF! The world would be a really interesting place if we were all given sewing machines and made to sew up our own creations...if I were queen of the world...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

My job takes me into schools regularly. I see this all the time and it drives me nuts!! It's so hard for me to not go up to these kids and yank their pants back up to their waist!! I wonder if they are aware of the gay sex thing??? Me thinks not!

BB

• Quandry
    Quandry

I work in a school. I see little kids that can't run because they have to hold up their pants. Some also will wear a sweatshirt outside with the hood up to be cool, even though the temperature is approaching 90 degrees. Ah, fashion!!

• Highlander
    Highlander

I know a few police officers that love the low hanging pants thing. The cops don't have to run very hard or far to catch the thugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit