We need a secret hand signal!

by Miss 8572 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

How about Prince's/The Artist Formerly Known as Prince's symbol? Only teenagers would recognize it, and us. Or a multicolored 6 pointed star, think Purple Triangles - not. Since we're from all backgrounds, it would fit, and if cornered, we could confound the enemy and say that we're with The Gay Jews for Susan G. Komen Earth Day Foundation.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

There is already a hand signal that many of us used when young. It's thumb and all fingers except the pinky and forms a JW when flashed. If you do the sign with your middle finger folded down though this might accomplish what we want. Middle finger because its like giving the finger but with all fingers reversed. So it would still look like JW, but more obscene.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think we should just communicate using cell phones (texting) , (unless some do not want to share their number)...

I think this way is more discreet, and not too noticable to others(JW's), since everyone has cells phones now.

That way we can co-ordinate using our cells, and can come up with a plan.

What do you think?

Shawn, that's a good hand signal!

• ninja
    ninja

why not turn your back to the platform...bend down.....pull your trousers down....and wiggle....

• free2think
    free2think
    why not turn your back to the platform...bend down.....pull your trousers down....and wiggle....

LOL Ninja.

btw how's big brother going?

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hmmmmmm......... I'm getting this real cool idea. But only us old'uns will remember.

Back in the dark days of WW2 when it seemed all was lost, Churchill invented this "V" for victory sign. You held your hand up and used your index and middle fingers to craft a V - for victory of course. Victory over the forces of darkness, victory over the cult of death, victory over oppression

Cheers

• theMartian
    theMartian

JUST SAY "NO!" to Assemblies!

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Welcome to the board The Martian.

• PEC
    PEC

Why would anyone, not being forced, go to an Assembly?

Philip

• KW13
    KW13

A Flare to shoot in the air?

An X Logo on our clothing for X JW? Just dont bother doing that at X-MEN Conventions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit