We need a secret hand signal!

by Miss 8572 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

Do you still go to the assembly just to laugh quietly inside? Wouldn't it be great for those of us that do still go to the assemblies and meetings,etc. to have a secret signal that lets us know who we are? A hand sign, a tune to whistle, something, anything. Any ideas on this?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i say we throw up the shocker. always a good one.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Oooooh!!! I like the way you think!!

My first thought is that it would have to be something that could be denied if called out on it.

Let me think about it.

Open Mind

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I suggest that we organize and, when a predetermined signal is given, we all rush the platform. It would be funny to see all the attendants finally have to do something that makes them work up a sweat.

W

• Open mind
    Open mind

OK, here's a possibility.

Whistle the tune to "Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn & John.

I'm really sick of this song, but it's a hit, it's used on some cell phone commercial and if anyone said "Why are you whistling that"? you could just wink and say "I just can't seem to get it out of my head".

Any better song ideas?

Open Mind

• eclipse
    eclipse

We could walk around with Red letter A's on our lapels. jk.

I would go to the assemblies just to find out of there were other Apostates hanging out.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

Ha ha. I love it. I was thinking maybe a distinctive twitch of some sort. That is pretty safe. Most people wont call you on a twitch. Lol.

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ WAC!!!

Hey is that W for WAC or for j W d ?

Open mind

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I can't even think about going to an assembly, forget going for a laugh. Hell, I'd be puck'n from start to finish, YUK!!!

Sorry guys I can't get with this one!!!!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit