• davegod
    davegod

Have a great one bro!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Decki..Have a great Birthday Girl!!...OUTLAW

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am going to have to answer everyone when I gat back from work, but I just wanted to say THANK You...I had a blast! Lots of love...

Decki

• Black Soul
    Black Soul

oh yes sparky happy bday ;)

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SPARKY - I thought about you all day yesterday but couldn't get on here - it was my first day at my (other) new job!! It's my baby sister's birthday yesterday too - she just turned 21! I called her on my lunch break! But you were in my heart and thoughts! I hope that counts for something! And I hope you had A FANTASTIC DAY that you so deserve! I for one am GLAD GLAD GLAD GLAD that I "know" you - my life is richer! And I hope to know you in person soon soon soon - I am trying like hell to save money for a trip back to the midwest in August... is that when the ApostaBeerCheeseFest is??? Are you really going!?

OK, gotta sneak off the internet now before my boss at Job 1 gets back...

GoodGirl/BadGirl

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

bikerchic~a birthday wish even half a year late is still cool. In fact you can pm me a happy birthday everyday if you so wish...I would love it!

Aruba~ Oh I so wish that were so. Hello...I sparked ya!

Horriblelife~ your avatar alone makes me happy. You sooooooo don't look like it!

Tim~ aww...Am I still THE princess? I am glad they did not take my princess crown on my 37th!

dobbie~ I got tken out. It really was delightful. But after a drink or two name "dancing Geisha"....all is delightful!

Es~ I am so on a plan to save for Aussie. Thanks you sweet thang you~

Mrs. Smith and Bernadette!~ I think I am still having a good one...Thank you two!!.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

free2think~

Clam~ I will take the patriotic cake and compliment. My 36 was not too shabby. I hear it only gets better...

Ms MCD~ anyone that can jam and step like you is NEVER OLD!!

Crumpet~

a poem from the sexy....

moves me beyond compare

makes my heart a swoon

throw my legs up or' my ear!

KW13~Thank ye~

Linda and Trev~ I sure hope you two are doing ok. My thoughts were with you on this day and today as I write...Thank you!

DJK~ Thank you too~ did I tell you how intrigued I am by ur avatar?

Mary~ I think I am spending it and these days past digesting all the chocolate sent to my desk!

ex-nj-jw~My song...your playing it! Whoot Whoot!

Delilah~ I try to live by that rule each day...but today it may just happen!

Misanthropic~ See with a couple cakes like that we could knocker em' dead! Thanks

JH~ That is as subliminal as your teeth...lol

LuRu~ Where are you gal? We really REALLY need to meet again!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nina~ Oh PLEASE NO!! That would be very tramatic for me. A pinch almost got him knocked out...lol

Hubert~ Well looked who popped up to say hello! Nice to see you about! Thanks...could not come from a nicer person from what I have seen!

Timbo~ Yes the world caught up with the party!

COCO~ I got the washer fixed! Thanks to Six...Thank you six!

Six~ As above~ Thank you for a great birthday and that is so good to see and hear...Glad your thinking on it!

Narkissos~ Well I send big thanks back from across the sea~ Thank you...

Juni~ Goergie~ He sure knows how to party...Just ask the frat boys...lol

Hemp~ I love you too. W need to sit and swing and drink soon....

moreisbetter...That scarey Valis...better keep his spankings back away from me bumm. I would cry truly. That or have a hot flash.

exjw4ever~ That is so fun coming from you...Wish we lived closer!

davegod~ Well thanks bro backaccha

outlaw and blacksoul~ I thought I would thank you two most mysterious named posters together for one big blackie smackie thank ye'

ggbg~CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!! And good job on wishing her a B-day wish. And you always count in my book. How is old pinky bunny? My day was great...thanks to you all in part!! and yes I really want to go to the cheesefest...trying really hard. Do you have the link again?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Just in cast you missed a bg thank you...BTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit